• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have you known any killers?

My brothers high school classmate was on America's Most Wanted TV show. Law enforcement in Texas were looking for him.

Where from ?

That story reminds me of a time I saw the exact thing happen. Guy rushed a bouncer, got slept, fell and hit his head on the concrete.
His head hitting the ground sounded similar to when you hit a baseball with an aluminum bat.

Sickening

Never found out if the guy was ok.

This happen in Hamilton, ON?

This was Leeds, England.

I think it just happens every so often with bouncers, because it's not the first time I've heard of it happening.

The dad of this guy I went to high school with killed an old man in a small town I lived close to for the money he kept in his house. The old man had his entire savings in his house since he didn't believe in banks.

This happen in Hamilton, ON?

Funny you should ask, I also asked him the same question and the instance I was referring to happened in Cambridge Ont.

Quite a few. And if we're counting military, my uncle was a SEAL in Vietnam. He's killed a fuck load of people including women and children. I don't even know if hes still alive come to think of it.

A very good friend of mine(at the time) killed his friend of 10+ yrs. Shot him in the mouth, made it look like a suicide. They held him for a week but didn't have sufficient evidence to charge. He told everybody dude killed himself, but he slipped one night. We were talking about lying after a heavy night of drinking and he looked at me and said, you do t get off a murder charge being a bad lier. Shit spooked me, dude was my roommate at the time. He's still free and walking too

Funny you should ask, I also asked him the same question and the instance I was referring to happened in Cambridge Ont.
I knew of a guy who died at a bachelor party at a strip club in Hamilton in 2000. Got round house kicked by a bouncer. Bouncer did 2 years for manslaughter or neg causing death. Apparently the dead man threw the first punch after being asked to leave. Seems excessive. He was a young father too.

A very good friend of mine(at the time) killed his friend of 10+ yrs. Shot him in the mouth, made it look like a suicide. They held him for a week but didn't have sufficient evidence to charge. He told everybody dude killed himself, but he slipped one night. We were talking about lying after a heavy night of drinking and he looked at me and said, you do t get off a murder charge being a bad lier. Shit spooked me, dude was my roommate at the time. He's still free and walking too
Savage af

I knew of a guy who died at a bachelor party at a strip club in Hamilton in 2000. Got round house kicked by a bouncer. Bouncer did 2 years for manslaughter or neg causing death. Apparently the dead man threw the first punch after being asked to leave. Seems excessive. He was a young father too.
Hamilton Strip...

Ed Kemper.
He's like 7 feet tall serial killer with insane high IQ scores and he killed his mother.
His interviews are fun

210px-Kemper1.jpg
Damn hes like the size of The Iceman

There's some similar parallels with my story. Probably around 2000-02, night club, ran at the bouncer outside, ended up eating a punch, fell back and hit his head on the corner of the concrete sidewalk.
Most disgusting sound I've ever heard.
I can still hear it.

I don't know, for sure, but I know a few guys who have done time, but they won't go into detail as to what for. Wouldn't surprise me.

I met and befriended a retired RSM through work, and I'm pretty sure he's left his share of bodies behind, in his day. Few people were unaware of the etiquette around asking the question, and got a chewing for it.

And I'm sure there are a few people I know, who'll probably end up on the wrong side of the law in their lifetime.

Don't know if it counts but I have a distant cousin that accidenly ran over two kids two separate times after they ran out into the street. Even more erie when he was a kid his sister was accidentally hit by a car and died

A guy that was one year above me at school was Australias Most Wanted for 8 years (approx). Killed 2 women to cover up his paedophilia. Shot and wounded a police officer while on the run. A ful 2 hour documentary made on him. Just a terrible person.
You cant just say that and leave us hanging, wtf is the name of the documentary?
4a50b27b40a7d249ff465e819e8ec61d32ccb5979bb5cbc59fff698af95e3154.jpg

A guy I used to buy weed from in high school spent the early part of his adult life in prison for aggravated manslaughter. He punched some guy in the back of a car and somehow the guy died.

I remember watching about the australian guy on 60 minutes. I can't remember his name either.

google says it might be Peter Scully.

Have a co-worker that was a turret gunner in the Corps during the invasion of Iraq. Another who was a MARSOC Raider with a couple tours as a door kicker. Both have left a lot of people assuming room temperature in their wakes.

Dealt with a few murders too. One dude was just a legit psycho. Calls his mom after emptying a mag into his ex wife in front of his kid. Was so nonchalant about it all

An old buddy just pleaded guilty to a murder. He was driving around with his gf and saw a guy riding his motorcycle that had just been stolen. He drove up along side the guy and shot him. Him and his girl were thieves themselves and had a bunch of outstanding warrants. The gf cut a deal to testify against him to get her others charges dropped.

Mike was always trouble but was a loyal friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back