Have you heard about the strange case of John Lang?

The video says scanning license plates is illegal, it isn't, including if the car is parked. Automated license plate scanning software is the norm. It makes sense the cops would hang out out in the poor part of town because that's where the idiots who don't renew their papers / pay their tickets live, the cops drive where they want. I don't understand what the illegal part is.

Why would the police be so aggressive in pursuing a minor accusation in some local news comment section that nobody reads and social media posts that nobody reads. The motive is weak. I suppose the cops could be on a power trip but it's odd that you would get multiple cops on board with killing a dude, for such bullshit reasons as well.

I had a glance at his youtube account. Reading the video descriptions, he sounds delusional. There's a video of a garbage truck which he thinks is being sent by Fresco. A fire-fighter truck passes by on the street at night, he thinks it's being sent by Fresco police. There's a video of a random van, which he says is FBI. There's a video of a random person walking a dog, he says it's dog conditioning. There's a random guy walking by, he thinks it's an undercover cop. A carpet company van seems to be putting advertisement in his mailbox... he says he'll turn up dead tomorrow.

Read this shit

Fast forward to today January 13th 2016. A day Fresno PD fully expected me to go to work. I did all the usual things I do before I leave for work which I knew was monitored closely by Fresno law Enforcement and their various surveillance schemes and technologies. Expertise Jerry Dyer recently proudly displayed and debuted to Washington Post Interviewers. I texted my daughter wishing her a good day. Then I disconnected from the internet as I typically do when I leave for work. Then I silently waited monitoring my extensive Pelco camera system. Fresno Cops knew full well I leave between 7:45 and 8:00 every morning. It's no secret they have been monitoring and harassing me for a very long time. I was stunned to see what I'd seen. The video can be viewed LINK here. In frame 7:48:10 am, a marked Fresno PD vehicle heads North up Van Ness Ave. At 7:48:54 am another marked Fresno PD cruiser heads North in the same direction. Then at time frame 7:55 a Fresno PD marked vehicle suddenly appears erratically from an alley on Van Ness, just three doors south from my house. He's apparently in “plain view” chasing a guy on a “bike”. As the person on the bike turns the bike around and steers it back toward the alley, the officer strangely exits the vehicle and begins a “foot chase” of the guy on the bike. Now when have you ever seen a Fresno Cop chasing a guy on a bike, on foot, when the cop has a perfectly good vehicle to chase down the suspect? The officer had plenty of time and room to simply place his vehicle in reverse and continue the pursuit back into the ally. Typically this is what Fresno PD does. Actually Fresno PD typically runs folks over when pursuing a fleeing bike rider in their vehicles. I think what we are witnessing here is very strange. I think this incident was a completely staged event in “plain view” to create a “guy on a bike / suspect on the loose” condition so Fresno Cops could then create a “probable cause condition” which would allow the two first Fresno PD cruisers in Frame 7:48:10 to make a “guy on a bike probable cause stop”. They would have used this ruse to stop me on my bike. This would have looked reasonable in the reports given the staged events on Van Ness Ave near my home. This entire time frame of Fresno PD activity occurred during what typically would be my widow for leaving and riding to work. Coincidence?, absolutely not. Fresno PD has mapped out my entire time frames, I have publicly posted this numerous times to various websites and blogs. I believe the first two PD cruisers knowing my path would have pulled me over based on the “staged” Van Ness ave events. Then the Cops would have searched me then revealing the missing phone claiming they found it on my person. This would have lead to a search warrant application and then viola, Fresno Cops would have planted a treasure trove of items that would ensure my silence for a very long, long, time. Make no mistake, that missing phone was in one of these first two Fresno PD cruisers. I can assure I am no criminal, and I certainly would not do anything illegal knowing the acute surveillance I have been for a very long time. So anything Fresno Law Enforcement finds in my possession, in my vehicles, and or property would have to be planted by Fresno PD.

It's hard to follow what he's saying because it's so incoherent. So Fesno police knows exactly at which time he leaves for work because they watch him constantly. They prepare police vehicles so they can chase a random guy on his bike in view of Lang. This is apparently because they plan on using this as a ruse on Lang so they can stop him on his way to work and plant a fake phone on his person, which will contain something that will "silence" him.. from posting things in the comments section of the local news.

I'm like 85% sure this guy is just textbook delusional.

There's a video of a random person walking a dog, he says it's dog conditioning.

I'm like 85% sure this guy is just textbook delusional.

hmmm, since you mentioned it there are a few dog conditioners in my neighborhood. *gulps*

Just because you're paranoid schizophrenic doesn't mean they're not out to get you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back