Have you heard about the strange case of John Lang?

Luger

Rabbi of Platinum Nation
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not a CT nutter (I do enjoy many of the CTs) but this one is freaky

It is not a long video.

And even if he was paranoid or something, who would not be when there are police and guys with high tech cameras constantly at his house

lang-1.png

Then he supposedly killed himself be stabbing himself repeatedly while he burned his house down?
That's the official story.

Last edited:
Very interesting. Seems kind of Twilight Zoneish.

That's odd. Worth having someone to look into it.

crazy .. who's going to look into it .. it's gonna have to be someone with nothing to lose because they'll turn on them as well .. the local police and investigators won't do shit obviously .. once they targeted him, this guy was done .. maybe he should've moved .. but na, that would have taken too long .. he would've had to abandon his house and everything in it .. he was fkd either way

crazy .. who's going to look into it .. it's gonna have to be someone with nothing to lose because they'll turn on them as well .. the local police and investigators won't do shit obviously .. once they targeted him, this guy was done .. maybe he should've moved .. but na, that would have taken too long .. he would've had to abandon his house and everything in it .. he was fkd either way
And he was running his own business, I believe.

Happens all the time. Unfortunately there will be no justice. Are there no decent people working for the Fresno PD that can speak up about the corruption?

I'm not a CT nutter (I do enjoy many of the CTs) but this one is freaky

It is not a long video.

And even if he was paranoid or something, who would not be when there are police and guys with high tech cameras constantly at his house

lang-1.png

Then he supposedly killed himself be stabbing himself repeatedly while he burned his house down?
That's the official story.

Not surprising. And the FBI will do nothing. Don't cross the fucking cops.

Sounds a lot like the guy who committed suicide by falling down an elevator shaft onto some bullets.

Seems like a really irresponsible narrative. He had barricaded himself in his house and the stab wounds made with his bread knife were serious but not life threatening. The surveillance or whatever activity happened around his house could be explained in ways other than the cops trying to intimidate and murder him. Notice how the story is woven together, rather than examined. It leaves out the parts that suggest he was mentally fucked up. It doesn't suggest any possibility other than a huge murderous conspiracy over an alleged fourth amendment scam.

http://dig.abclocal.go.com/kfsn/PDF/JohnLang-16-01-222.pdf

Seems like a really irresponsible narrative. He had barricaded himself in his house and the stab wounds made with his bread knife were serious but not life threatening. The surveillance or whatever activity happened around his house could be explained in ways other than the cops trying to intimidate and murder him. Notice how the story is woven together, rather than examined. It leaves out the parts that suggest he was mentally fucked up. It doesn't suggest any possibility other than a huge murderous conspiracy over an alleged fourth amendment scam.

http://dig.abclocal.go.com/kfsn/PDF/JohnLang-16-01-222.pdf
Sure, you could say something is off, but what was going on with all the cops hanging around?
Guys with some hi-tech cameras obviously looking at his house...

Sure, you could say something is off, but what was going on with all the cops hanging around?
Guys with some hi-tech cameras obviously looking at his house...
I don't know. It was made to appeal to paranoid thinking and excluded any information that didn't fit the murder narrative. Very much like a 9/11 CT vid. Garbage.

What about the camera guys, all the cops hanging around in front of the house... all footage taken in a short period

Did someone verify they were local cops?
Not saying they weren't but the guy seems to have had some kind of mental illness. And might have connected dots that weren't there.

It also seems strange he sent that Facebook message and the cops still went and killed him on that date. Why would the cops do it the day after he sent that message.
I have to say this looks like the guy was gone mentally and should have gotten professional help. He might didn't even mean to kill himself he could have tried to set the cops up but didn't died due to the smoke before the firefighters came.

Is this a joke? The guy is white. Cops only mess with and kill minorities.

What about the camera guys, all the cops hanging around in front of the house... all footage taken in a short period

Have you actually seen the videos he posted up? Most of them are of random people walking by. The guy claimed they were all "Fresno LE." The guy had serious mental issues.

idk, he's white so we have to take a look at the facts before we're outraged

I remember seeing a similar youtube video many years ago. It was a dozen, or so people who had reportedly produced evidence of various types that was contrary to the official explanation of 9/11.

When they were interviewed, they all said they were not ill, and had no intentions of committing suicide. They all ended up dead within a year, mostly suicides, and random accidents.

I've never been able to find the video again.

Back