Have you ever tried putting a cucumber next to a cat?

terrible just terrible

I tried it with my cat. She just sniffed it and walked away.

terrible just terrible
39146b26f727a23d6813d20c780a3016.jpg

Pumpkin in your friend's bed videos are gonna be the next big thing.

Now I feel bad for laughing :(

I'm an animal person too, and nothing will piss me off faster than cruelty to animals. But found this funny and it doesn't hurt them or anything. But I didn't know that about the food dish being a safe place, and didn't realize that's why they were afraid of it.

If I woke up and found a pumpkin in my bed I would punch it

Please do a Prank to your wife son or friend put pumpkin on their bed.

That would be hilarious since pumpkins look dumb.

Don't do this. Its invasive and scares the shit out of them because their food dish is a safe place for them. It would be like if you woke up with a pumpkin in your bed out of nowhere. Its foreign, you have no idea where it came from, and it definitely shouldn't be there. They're not scared of them because they're cucumbers, its the context of the object appearing that scares them.

That's not true. Cucumbers put off positive ions into their surroundings. Cats hate positive energy and that's why they hate cucumbers. Cats are dark. They are the only animal on earth that clings to negative energy.

That's not true. Cucumbers put off positive ions into their surroundings. Cats hate positive energy and that's why they hate cucumbers. Cats are dark. They are the only animal on earth that clings to negative energy.

Actually, that's not entirely true either. My chiropractor told me these things hate positive energy too, and that there is no way to get a lamprey near a cucumber in the wild.

800px-diversas_lampreas-1_-_aquarium_finisterrae.jpg

I tried it with my cat. She just sniffed it and walked away.
Now it's time to be afraid. Your cat fears nothing, and it might try to kill you one day.

Don't do this. Its invasive and scares the shit out of them because their food dish is a safe place for them. It would be like if you woke up with a pumpkin in your bed out of nowhere. Its foreign, you have no idea where it came from, and it definitely shouldn't be there. They're not scared of them because they're cucumbers, its the context of the object appearing that scares them.

Meh. House cats are self-centered dicks.

I tried it once and my cat looked at me like I was a fool.

I can't see my cat caring about a cucumber. I guarantee she would walk right over it (maybe sniff it) and come say hi to me.

My cat would have eaten that cucumber he likes it really.

Back