Have you ever tried putting a cucumber next to a cat?

Don't do this. Its invasive and scares the shit out of them because their food dish is a safe place for them. It would be like if you woke up with a pumpkin in your bed out of nowhere. Its foreign, you have no idea where it came from, and it definitely shouldn't be there. They're not scared of them because they're cucumbers, its the context of the object appearing that scares them.

Don't do this. Its invasive and scares the shit out of them because their food dish is a safe place for them. It would be like if you woke up with a pumpkin in your bed out of nowhere. Its foreign, you have no idea where it came from, and it definitely shouldn't be there. They're not scared of them because they're cucumbers, its the context of the object appearing that scares them.

Now I feel bad for laughing :(

I'm an animal person too, and nothing will piss me off faster than cruelty to animals. But found this funny and it doesn't hurt them or anything. But I didn't know that about the food dish being a safe place, and didn't realize that's why they were afraid of it.

If I woke up and found a pumpkin in my bed I would punch it

I thought pussys liked cucumbers.

I was about to say "In before bleeding hearts freaking out about pranking housecats." First post... It's getting to the point where finding people who tear up a little when an animal is sad is like playing "spot the vegan."

I'd recommend giving this a try. It's hilarious. Hell, put a pumpkin in your buddy's bed while you're at it - sounds like a good time.

My cat is way too old for this but I'd do it if she was younger for sure.

Cucumbers are the vegetable kingdoms snakes. Cats know.

Now I feel bad for laughing :(

I'm an animal person too, and nothing will piss me off faster than cruelty to animals. But found this funny and it doesn't hurt them or anything. But I didn't know that about the food dish being a safe place, and didn't realize that's why they were afraid of it.

If I woke up and found a pumpkin in my bed I would punch it
suppose there was a sex headless horsewoman pulling up some knee high boots standing on the other side of the room?

I wonder if it has something to do with smell also? There are videos online of dogs freaking out to lemon and lime slices.

Why's it gotta be while they're eating?
Are they trying to make the thing
choke? Their food is already basically
pebbles, anyways.

I wonder if an apex predator would
react the same way? Or would you
need a monsanto cucumber?

big-cucumber.jpg

p7yTu.gif

i read that as put a cucumber in a cat..................i'll leave now.

I was about to say "In before bleeding hearts freaking out about pranking housecats." First post... It's getting to the point where finding people who tear up a little when an animal is sad is like playing "spot the vegan."

I'd recommend giving this a try. It's hilarious. Hell, put a pumpkin in your buddy's bed while you're at it - sounds like a good time.
I actually agree with this one. It's getting annoying as shit to see people get so bent out of shape over a small inconvenience for a pet.

I'm sure the things moved on and forgot about it in an instant.

I actually agree with this one. It's getting annoying as shit to see people get so bent out of shape over a small inconvenience for a pet.

I'm sure the things moved on and forgot about it in an instant.
The histrionics of the anti-cucumber prank people, when this was first around, were insane. "What, do you get off tormenting helpless animals? Are you a psychopath? See a shrink, sicko." type stuff was all over the place.

I tried it. The cat didn't care at all. He just turned around and smelled the cucumber.

Will a carrot work?

And lol @ that tiger.

The histrionics of the anti-cucumber prank people, when this was first around, were insane. "What, do you get off tormenting helpless animals? Are you a psychopath? See a shrink, sicko." type stuff was all over the place.
Seriously, you'd think the person just purposefully ran over a cat or something.

Back