Have you ever been on a romance tour?

mommas homeboy

Spread love not hatred
@Black
Reaction score
To the Ukraine, Asia, South or Central America?

I've seen pics on these websites that offer romance tours, and the percentage of women that are gorgeous (especially the Ukraine) is mind-numbing.

I'm wondering why more guys don't go on these tours and if you have, what are they like, what are the women like?

According to wikipedia this is for foreign girls looking for marriage...there's your answer

I wouldn't do it. Doing Internet dating is the most desperate ill ever get.

lol the name "romance tour" sounds like something from Borat.

According to wikipedia this is for foreign girls looking for marriage...there's your answer

that sounds great! have them put out all tour then ignore them

Doing internet dating in Ukraine will get your kidneys on black market.

I wouldn't do it. Doing Internet dating is the most desperate ill ever get.

What makes you think it's for guys who are so desperate. What if they just like foreign women's looks and their culture?

That sounds like something middle aged-rich white dudes with erectile dysfunction do for their ladies.

♪ she take my money ♪

I don't understand, is it a singles thing or a couples thing?

if its a singles thing thats a bit extreme.

Sounds really creepy.

sounds desperate,why not just vacation and score local broads?

sounds desperate,why not just vacation and score local broads?

I think 95% of Americans would agree with you that it sounds desperate. But have you seen how hot the women are on these websites? Holy shit!

I mean, I don't see what's wrong with going on a tour to potentially start a relationship with a beautiful foreign lady. Check out some of these chicks, they are unbelievable.

http://www.loveme.com/tour/kharkov/

I think 95% of Americans would agree with you that it sounds desperate. But have you seen how hot the women are on these websites? Holy shit!

I mean, I don't see what's wrong with going on a tour to potentially start a relationship with a beautiful foreign lady. Check out some of these chicks, they are unbelievable.

http://www.loveme.com/tour/kharkov/

Do you mean the photos of average-decent looking women with the men or the hot models that were pulled off the internet to create fake profiles?

Do you mean the photos of average-decent looking women with the men or the hot models that were pulled off the internet to create fake profiles?

Hahaha....

You really think those girls are fake? I've heard from many people that Ukrainian women are absolutely stunning, and the site you accuse of having fake photos has been around for a very long time. I don't believe that these girls can't be contacted and just had their pictures pulled off the internet. Call me naive but I don't buy it.

Back