Have you ever been on a romance tour?

I think 95% of Americans would agree with you that it sounds desperate. But have you seen how hot the women are on these websites? Holy shit!

I mean, I don't see what's wrong with going on a tour to potentially start a relationship with a beautiful foreign lady. Check out some of these chicks, they are unbelievable.

http://www.loveme.com/tour/kharkov/
why not just go on a dating site or some forum where a lot of them are at and meet them there first?Maybe its a middle aged dude whos desperate for a hot chick he cant get here.

why not just go on a dating site or some forum where a lot of them are at and meet them there first?Maybe its a middle aged dude whos desperate for a hot chick he cant get here.

On the tours you can meet a lot of chicks over a week long period. You can meet girls online but not a shitload of them in person like a romance tour.

If I'm still single when I'm forty...

Seriously, if I was ready to get married I would've just stayed in China.

too risky. i think the possibility of getting kidnapped and held for ransom is just way too high. you might end up like those guys on hostel.

Unless you move to the location how can you maintain a relationship? I've avoided even attempting a relationship with girls I've met the good old fashion way while on vacation.

Unless you move to the location how can you maintain a relationship? I've avoided even attempting a relationship with girls I've met the good old fashion way while on vacation.

They get their green card. What else do you think the girls are getting out of this?

No I never have but once when I was in Jamaica a coke dealer took me to 3 different whore houses. I didn't bang any of them because I started thinking all these "What if..." scenarios and it scared the shit outta me. I didn't really wanna go but we were in his car and there wasn't a hell of a lot I could do.

They get their green card. What else do you think the girls are getting out of this?

Dooood! You're back! Dontcha have some Sgt. Gorgeous Ranger stories to tell? Deserves its own thread.....

Back to regularly scheduled programming.....

Unattractive and socially awkward men going to 3rd world countries, shopping for wives, sounds super romantic dude.
You should make a movie based on romantic love story.

Unattractive and socially awkward men going to 3rd world countries, shopping for wives, sounds super romantic dude.
You should make a movie based on romantic love story.

What if a young stud like me goes there, couldn't I do well?

If there are hot Eastern European women involved, I automatically fear that I'm about to had in one way or another.

If you are a young stud, why do you feel the need to do this?

I don't feel like I need to, I just think it would be fun....I also prefer the personality of a foreign woman to an American one.

Back