Have you ever been mistaken for a celebrity? If so which one and how did it go?

I don't get mistaken for celebrities, but they do get mistaken for me.

One time I was at a pistons game getting a hot dog. I spilled some mustard on my Nike shirt, next thing I know I see a bunch of Asians taking pictures of me saying “ooh Michael Jordan!”
Everyone was looking. It was humiliating
Messed up thing is I’m not even fast and explosive , and I have hair

I used to split season tickets with long time ticket holder Grant Hill's last season. our seats were just above a private box in the lower bowl. On the 10th anniversary of their 1990 title they had a lot of former Pistons in the arena and Bill Laimbeer was sitting right in front of us in the box. My brother was 14 and after looking at the back of Laimbeer he says to me -- loudly-- "is that the biggest jerk in the NBA, right there?". Laimbeer turned around and gave us a long sneer.

One time I was at a pistons game getting a hot dog. I spilled some mustard on my Nike shirt, next thing I know I see a bunch of Asians taking pictures of me saying “ooh Michael Jordan!”
Everyone was looking. It was humiliating
Messed up thing is I’m not even fast and explosive , and I have hair
Lol remind me the douche "fan" who thought Phil Davis was Jon Jones and Phil just rolled with It

To me Is happened but to this day i still don't know the celebrity i was supposed to be

A couple of women thought i was a character from some italian soap opera that i don't know

yeah man, the chicks always think I'm @Clippy , & the moment I tell them I'm not, they treat me like shit.

it hurts man.

I was told I look like rich franklin in the change room after BJJ class

I don't
did these same people ever have a no gi class in England ? got a ''you remind me of Forest Griffin'' once or twice, same size and build, and I had those beige/brown Sprawl shorts, and that's as close as I get as a look a like imo

Fucking Spider-man Toby Maguire it was a running joke in my friends group, I shit you not I had kids ask me all the time I thought my mates were paying mofos to fuck with me.
The final straw was a mate got my FB and changed my profile pic to Toby and my sister liked it commented about being a great picture, Fucking shaved my head after that.

Attached picture for comparison I.m in the middle

Toby.jpg

Edward Norton. I said nah, that ain't even me. I understand though, because I look like this..
c2ffbd052bb4e56f1fe27461921bb4aa.jpg

I always get mistaken for Brock Lesnar. I think the only giveaway is I don’t have any tattoos. I’m just a jacked white boy and I’m used to it

Attachments

• A3189EF1-0781-4729-B122-F01941ECF92F.jpeg
    A3189EF1-0781-4729-B122-F01941ECF92F.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 8
Jackie Chan

because I'm Chinese and I know Kung Fu.

when i had hair on my head, i got david morse all the time

Freddie Prince Jr when i was in my 20's. In one year i had few girls say it out of the blue.

ENCf.gif

Chinese girls on campus back around 2004-2008 used to routinely stop me or follow me because they thought I looked like Keanu. I had longer hair like he did at one point and my eyes are (apparently) just slanted enough. Beard too. I took a few pictures as well with a couple of them for shits and giggles. Doesn't happen anymore as I'm about 220 and 34 and Keanu is fiddy something and decidedly not 220

Back