Have you become progressively meaner as you’ve gotten older or vice versa?

I reckon my political views have moved from Center left to Center right in the last few years of my 30s if I’m being honest.

giphy.gif

I'd say I've become a lot more accepting of others as I've gotten older. I still generally like and dislike the same things, I've just come to the realization that other people don't see things as I do, and that's okay.

I think young people are more "black and white" than older wiser folks, they're less inclusive than they think.

A lot nicer since i thought i would not live this long

At the same time a bit depressed

As I'm about to reach forty, I've become more emphatic, kinder, and more attuned to others' needs.

My taste in music though:

When people in the United States get older and gain more wisdom they become more (Conservative not Progressive) I think you're confusing principles, morals, ideas and culture with (personal and pyscological identity) Ideals & beliefs could contribute to one's mental state of mind what you make of it, is up to you. This is what we call "free will" given to us by GOD, a Republican...

Probably a lot calmer but better at recognizing and less tolerant of actual bullshit.

Back