Have there ever been a weaker New year ufc card?

post-30371-I-suggest-you-stop-whining-lik-msaV.gif

You're not a real UFC fan, if this was Sparta, you would be the guy we kicked into the pit.

Goddamn trolls

Stupid thread, especially coming from a professional fighter (although, I've never heard of you). Two, potentially exiting, title fights. What more do you fucking want?

I don't see how this card is bad.

How is brock/overeem any better

Yeah, it's pretty bad. Distinct lack of heavier weight classes. I enjoy watching Dom and Cody fight, and the WMMA fight is solid too, but when a card lacks the top fights at 170+it just feels hollow. Those are still the most prestigious fights.

Its not every NYE you get to see Ronda (the ROWDIEST of competitors) grace the octagon with her olympic judo prowess.

the Rizin card looks worse imo

It's terrible if you're the type of person who uses the term "manlet". For everybody else, it's a strong card.

As a long time MMA fan - The UFC has gone to shit! And you idiots who buy these cards have allowed it to happen. Don't buy their shit and they will be forced to rectify it.

It is absolute trash. Evans and Silva were at least men like Trump.

Would have been better with Cain but oh well I'm looking forward to seeing both BW fights.

This was a really damn good card that turned into a pretty damn good card when it lost Cain/Werdum.

*more defining for the future of Sherdog

I actually agree with TS. Not a bad card, but for a NYE card its weak imo.

But who am i to tell. Just stating my oppinion. And i dont care about WMMA and 135 and below. So obviously a weak fight card for me.

Back