Have Joe Warren removed from RIZIN's broadcast tonight!

PRIDE_DREAM_RIZIN

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If you haven't heard, Joe Warren has made some of the most offensive remarks during an MMA broadcast during RIZIN.

All you have to do is YouTube the Mirko vs King Mo main event and you'll cringe in embarrassment to his remarks!

Jerry Millen is his boss and He's very fan friendly. If you let Jerry know your displeasure for Warren he'll pull him from the card. Instagram: @JerryMillen

I personally liked Joe he had good insight from a wrestler's perspective and he has actually been there and done that in the ring in Japan

He called all the matches like how a wrestler would call them it was great

we've had BJJ guys call fights, strikers call fights and MMA fighters call fights so why not have a wrestler do it for once?

He sounded like a hick alright but that's why I liked about him he was not conventional and while he will become tiring in the long run if they keep him around I really don't mind him for just two events

I personally want them to have a new commentator for every RIZIN event because it would make every event unique but I think it's ok to let Joe do it one more

Every ex-fighter commentator sucks in the long run but when they are only allowed to do 1-2 events they keep things fresh

Heath will probably be back since he's not fighting in the next round of the tourny.

Bring back BAROOONNNIIIII

I personally liked Joe he had good insight from a wrestler's perspective and he has actually been there and done that in the ring in Japan

He called all the matches like how a wrestler would call them it was great

we've had BJJ guys call fights, strikers call fights and MMA fighters call fights so why not have a wrestler do it for once?

He sounded like a hick alright but that's why I liked about him he was not conventional and while he will become tiring in the long run if they keep him around I really don't mind him for just two events

I personally want them to have a new commentator for every RIZIN event because it would make every event unique but I think it's ok to let Joe do it one more

Every ex-fighter commentator sucks in the long run but when they are only allowed to do 1-2 events they keep things fresh
Go listen to the cro cop fight. He's literally the worst I've ever heard.

he continuously blurted out disrespectful and offensive comments throughout the event. he even giggled like a little girl when a Brazilian fighter got fully KO'ed.
he should never have his voice broadcast again.

edit: he also called crocop & mo super heavyweights lol

Last edited:
I LOLed at that fucking midget when his boy Mo got KTFOed.. "OH NO!!!"

I find him super funny. Nothing you wanna listen to 24/7 but perfect for a Japanese NYE event and every now and then.
Normal commentary is boring as fuck anyway to anyone who isn't a casual fan you rarely ever hear anything new or interesting so why not have a 13 year old kid on crack do the commentary it's hilarious

I like Joe Warren, but I agree, he should not be commentating. I hope they put Heath Herring back in the booth. He did a really good job last event.

I find him super funny. Nothing you wanna listen to 24/7 but perfect for a Japanese NYE event and every now and then.
Normal commentary is boring as fuck anyway to anyone who isn't a casual fan you rarely ever hear anything new or interesting so why not have a 13 year old kid on crack do the commentary it's hilarious
He fits in well for what is essentially an end of the year circus.

pussies, pussies everywhere.

lol "disrespectful" and "offensive". this is MMA. (JMMA at that, knees, soccer kicks and all) 2 grown men beating the shit out of each other. what's more offensive than that? if you guys are gonna cry over some words he said then maybe you shouldn't be watching. you shouldn't even be staying up this late.

as for professionalism... it's a free internet stream at 1 in the morning. this isn't ESPN. who cares.

not saying Warren is a good commentator, but he is entertaining. when i'm watching sports entertainment i want to be entertained.

Go listen to the cro cop fight. He's literally the worst I've ever heard.

I haven't actually heard him call other fights, but I thought his commentary for the CC Mo fight was pretty accurate, and he wasn't hating on CC during it - gave credit where it was due, but rooted for his boy. Don't really see the issue for that fight.

Again, didn't see/hear the others though so maybe I'm missing something major?

pussies, pussies everywhere.

lol "disrespectful" and "offensive". this is MMA. (JMMA at that, knees, soccer kicks and all) 2 grown men beating the shit out of each other. what's more offensive than that?

there is nothing offensive about 2 grown men using their martial arts skills to fight in a professional bout. why would that be offensive?

there is nothing offensive about 2 grown men using their martial arts skills to fight in a professional bout. why would that be offensive?

because people are pussies and offended by violence.

the same reason people here are offended by Joe Warren's commentary.

because people are pussies and offended by violence.

the same reason people here are offended by Joe Warren's commentary.

no the reason why people are taking issue with this is because he made a stupid distasteful joke about pedophilia. The people taking issue with the violence wouldn't be watching in the first place.

I haven't actually heard him call other fights, but I thought his commentary for the CC Mo fight was pretty accurate, and he wasn't hating on CC during it - gave credit where it was due, but rooted for his boy. Don't really see the issue for that fight.

Again, didn't see/hear the others though so maybe I'm missing something major?

(Mo gets knocked out)

Warren- "mo got robbed. I think he should've won this fight"
"Cro cop is tired. His mouth is open".

You can't be serious. That was the most biased commentary I've ever heard. He might as well have been mo's corner man with a mic in front of him. Watch the fight again. Mo lands almost nothing from the top. All deflected.

I like Joe Warren, but I agree, he should not be commentating. I hope they put Heath Herring back in the booth. He did a really good job last event.

Yeah let Heath Herring commentating,with Joe Ferraro(who is legend who was work in Pride:)
Joe Warren said many bad stuff about Mirko,also he call that little girl Mirko Girlfriend,he said also when Baruto fall down it makes earthquake in Japan 2 day ago,hes act like fool,looks like 17 year old hooligan.Joe Ferraro tell him when Mirko entrance: We should be quiet now,he said no im wont,and continue talk crap.Back Heath Herring commentating with Joe Ferraro in the name of God!

no the reason why people are taking issue with this is because he made a stupid distasteful joke about pedophilia. The people taking issue with the violence wouldn't be watching in the first place.

it's just kind of ironic you guys are ok with people getting knocked out and bones broken, but you get your panties in a bunch over a dumb, harmless joke.

Back