Have fans ever thrown anything into the cage during a fight?

yEX4z8.gif

Watching a hockey shootout and some a-hole throws a puck on the ice in the middle of a game. Made me think to myself and I cant remember a single time a fan have ever thrown anything inside the cage which seems shocking given the typical UFC fan base.
The answer is yes. Has anyone said "potato" yet?

Watching a hockey shootout and some a-hole throws a puck on the ice in the middle of a game. Made me think to myself and I cant remember a single time a fan have ever thrown anything inside the cage which seems shocking given the typical UFC fan base.

Didn’t Tank Abbott nearly throw a guy OUT of the cage?

not a joke. Then they made a new rule about it?

It happened when Fedor vs Nog,someone through something ( maybe a water bottle?) because the ref was blocking their view of the action. You couldnt see it on camera,but Bas Rutten made mention of it,in his commentary.

The answer is yes. Has anyone said "potato" yet?
Watching a hockey shootout and some a-hole throws a puck on the ice in the middle of a shot. Made me think to myself and I cant remember a single time a fan have ever thrown anything inside the cage during a fight which seems shocking given the typical UFC fan base.

Edit: just to clarify I actually mean DURING. Like they had to stop the fight to clear whatever was thrown in there. That's what happened during the hockey game.

You didn't answer the question, sir.
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/100357967/
Go watch that fight on your Fight Pass and I think you'll find what you're looking for.

Seriously.

When someone threw a potato into the cage at some event last year

The way Hall would bump for the stunner was hilarious...

MadAgedAnhinga-max-1mb.gif

2nd only to The Rock.
Yeah, no doubt. Curt Hennig/Mr Perfect did some pretty good ones too. Maybe not as good as Shawn Michaels vs Hogan, but still funny.

Yeah, no doubt. Curt Hennig/Mr Perfect did some pretty good ones too. Maybe not as good as Shawn Michaels vs Hogan, but still funny.

That match is one of my all time favorites...

Michaels trolled Hogan in real life.

It happened when Fedor vs Nog,someone through something ( maybe a water bottle?) because the ref was blocking their view of the action. You couldnt see it on camera,but Bas Rutten made mention of it,in his commentary.
They through it? Cool.

the japanese fans threw beer bottles at the cameramen/media when they blocked their view during Fedor vs Nogueira I

That alone should tell you how important this fight was

That’s fucking amazing. LMAO

Was deemed a goal, but the ref was demoted because it should not have been.

Back