Have anyone heard of Colin Flaherty? If so have you read any of his books?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statistically black male criminality is just...well common.

It's hard to really put the picture together. You have...
1. Increased police presence.
2. Police often looking at their job as to "keep the animals in the zoo".
3. Generational poverty and the damage done by, well, virtually everyone to those of african descent.

That being said; to dismiss black "culture" is the rule now, and it's a part of the problem. The issues facing blacks in america, and worldwide (they generally lead in violent crime per capita in almost any country they are in) are multi-faceted and aren't fixed by taking a single action.

I grew up in a nearly all black area in Philly till I was 15. I have been beaten by groups more times than I care to remember. My name was basically "white boy" for like 12 years. No amount of fighting back would ever stop it.

But most white people that my neighbors met treated them like shit. I know why I took those beatings, and it was because of treatment at the hands of people that looked like me.

On pure reaction; I am a racist because of my experience.

I don't like black people, but I have good relationships and always have with specific black persons.

My best friend is black, dark as night(his words). He was my best man, he'd throw down for me in any situation, and me the same for him.

I'm his children's godfather ffs, and "I don't like black people". It's all just ridiculous.

Our experiences shape our outlook, our experiences are not always representative of every environment we are in, and definitely don't predict the behavior of any person in any group you decide that person is in.

In short; I don't fucking know and it's depressing.

Getting real tired of deleting and locking these endless Stormfront whitebelt threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back