Have anyone heard of Colin Flaherty? If so have you read any of his books?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeserman

White Belt
Reaction score
His books are very interesting read "White Girl Bleeds A lot" & "Don't Make the Black Kids Angry", I would recommend it to anyone. Also he has a very informative YT page as well. The comments on his section are funny as hell as well.

What he says is true, he doesn't spin anything just gives the facts out.

I love how he exposes the liberal media in covering up their bullshit when it comes up to race.

Here is his Youtube page.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BamaFanatic12345

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0XdRSIaFI

I found his stuff a little too anecdotal. His implications reach father than they should, imo, although granted I'm only vaguely familiar with his work.

He has daily updates on his YT page proving what he states is true.

I lived in a mostly black area and a now live in a mostly Mexican area. I have no problems with the people I live around now, infact they helped me out when I was in trouble a few times. The blacks on the other hand was another story.

The way I see it is that he's right, there is a problem with crime in the black community in the US. The other problem is that people are quick to imply that this is because they are black. This is a very complicated topic and cannot be reduced to black and white terms, pun intended.

The third problem is that people recognize these two problems and do not want to admit the first point for fear of implying the second one.

Classic "racial realist" bullshit.

I especially like how TS volunteers his positive anecdote when dealing with other races to prove that he is not a racist and is only dealing with 'facts' and 'statistics'. Nice play using Mexicans instead of Asians (like you typically see)...very edgy.

I was raised around blacks and honestly can tell you they are the worst people to be around on avg. Not saying all black people are bad but most of them are raised with no morals. So many of them are raised by single ghetto hood minded mothers and they can't act normal in public. Many of them don't know simple conflict resolution and as an alternative resort to violence.

I especially like how TS volunteers his positive anecdote when dealing with other races to prove that he is not a racist and is only dealing with 'facts' and 'statistics'. Nice play using Mexicans instead of Asians (like you typically see)...very edgy.

If you are a white guy goto a place like Detroit, black areas of Compton, South East DC or Baltimore in the hood areas and see how long youd last.

The way I see it is that he's right, there is a problem with crime in the black community in the US. The other problem is that people are quick to imply that this is because they are black. This is a very complicated topic and cannot be reduced to black and white terms, pun intended.

The third problem is that people recognize these two problems and do not want to admit the first point for fear of implying the second one.

Colin Flaherty isnt going over the why, how, or the cause, he is just reporting that its happening and on a epic scale.

Last edited:
If you are a white guy goto a place like Detroit, black areas of Compton, South East DC or Baltimore in the hood areas and see how long youd last.

I'm not a white guy and I have a lot more experience with black people than you do.

I didn't check out his stuff, but that is a good summary. I am black and try to express these views to other people but all I get is #blacklives matter or "don't commit crimes"

I'm not a white guy and I have a lot more experience with black people than you do.

Unless your black I doubt you have. I lived in a mostly black area for a good portion of my life, I live in Richmond VA, DC, Baltimore, Chiraq, now live out west, where it is much nicer.

I know nothing about Flaherty or his books, but facts and statistics suggest that the American black underclass is catastrophically dysfunctional. Any discussion about race that avoids that is not being realistic.

I'm a white dude and I'm always a little embarrassed by how surprised I am that any particular poster is black. Mostly because I assume everyone is white, Hispanic, or Asian because I don't really know any black people.

Colin Flaherty isnt going over the why, how, or the cause, he is just reporting that its happening and on a epic scale.

That's why I said he's mostly anecdotal, and I sometimes suspect he has a sinister agenda.

I didn't check out his stuff, but that is a good summary. I am black and try to express these views to other people but all I get is #blacklives matter or "don't commit crimes"

As Cheeserman said, this author does not delve into the "why", but just the "what".

I've recently been reading a little about the nature of this problem, there are some interesting theories out there, beyond the circular nature of crime, drugs, and single parent homes.

I'm a white dude and I'm always a little embarrassed by how surprised I am that any particular poster is black. Mostly because I assume everyone is white, Hispanic, or Asian because I don't really know any black people.

Check your racial privilege!

I think the problem is quite simple to understand. I think its due to the fact so many black kids are fatherless and they have no positive male role models in their life. They end up

I also watch Painlessrisen a youtuber https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLUIsFt0tog who is an expert on black behavior, he says that black women will look for dudes while they have children to take care of. I remember hearing a story about some black lady leaving her kids in her car for a whole night so she can have sex with some random black guy she met at a club. Those stories are very common with black women.

My mom used to work in the public school system in a mostly black area and she told me that black brothers and sisters would each have different fathers. Black women tend to be rude, argumentative and nasty, ill tempered, ill mannered, etc. I think it all starts with them.

Also a black male friend of mine said black women prefer thugs over the black guy that wants to goto college.

Another problem is hip-hop and (c)rap music, they look up to thugs like Chief Keef, Lil Wayne, and ASAP Rocky. They also martyr Tupac who was just the avg thug, who could rap really well and was way more articulate than the avg rapper. There was a time blacks looked up to Booker T. Washington and MLK, but now they look up to degenerates like Chief Keef and Lil Wayne.

I'm like the archetype of the not-explicitly-but-totally-implicitly-racist upper middle class white liberal.

Everyone's a little racist, it's hard to not stereotype or at least to not be ethnocentric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back