Hatton in decline...

It just looks like the typical British media bagging on British althetes if we were the Euro's this year this artical probably wouldn't be up they'd be to busy crapping on the England squad and it's manager. Hatton's style was never going to allow him to stay undefeated and it's not the type of fighting that lends itself to the lengthiest of careers, but I think it's abit early to be sending him to the knacker yard just yet.

He's still the #1 140lber, coming off a defeat to the best P4Per on the planet right now. He got hit a bit to often in the Lazcano fight but I think under the circumstances he did fine.

You lose one fight to Mayweather and all of a sudden you're washed up? Lazcano may not be considered a devastating knockout artist, but anybody of his calibre is capable of landing a good punch that rocks the best of em. Hatton should take one more tune-up match and come back to America.

Hatton almost beat Mayweather until the knock down.

I'm a Hatton fan.. But NO!:icon_neut

I don't think Hattons in decline but I don't see what he's got left to prove. He's not going to improve is the problem and hasn't in a long time, where as someone like Cotto can still get better.

Hatton's style doesn't exactly have "longevity" written all over it.

Hatton will not fight much longer so it dont matter so much. Look at evander.
Hatton is still capable for 3 more fights or so.

Colin Hart is a fukin idiot, his writing should never be taken seriously. I mean wtf is this shit??

he definitely didn't look like a prime fighter against Lazcano.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back