Hats off to Beastmode

evergreenrider

RIP Gage
@red
Reaction score
Thank you Lynch for helping revitalize Seattle football. The way he retired was G as fuck and to a kid there in Oakland those cleats hanging there will be an awesome reminder of the possibilities outside of the streets

Megatron's retirement > Beastmode's retirement

Megatron's retirement > Beastmode's retirement
Aaannnd he wasted what could have been a hall of fame career on a shit team. In 10 years Megatron won't be remembered. In a 100 years from now they will still talk about the man who created an earthquake

Fuck BreastMode.

Making it all about him on SB Sunday once again. Not impress.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. The guy was a can in Buffalo and no better than Fred Jackson.

But seriously, good luck to him and hope he has a long, prosperous, and healthy life.

Last edited:
Not a hall of famer.

mega talent~mega can
he was an asshole at CAL
he was a fuckup in Buffalo
he was a skittle-eating douchebag in Seattle.
git on, son. y'aint needed no mo.

The same time that Marshawns possible retirement was written about yesterday long before the tweet. Yahoo Finance also posted an article thats states Lynch hasnt spent a penny of the money hes made off his NFL contracts. 47.5 million.

BEAST MODE

The financial smarts are what impress me most about him. I would have fucked that up big time and would need to play into my 60s

I wasn't thrilled with the timing. But fuck you if you wanna try and diminish his accomplishments, especially with Seattle. Love Lynch, keep it 100.

one of my least favorite players of all time. great player for sure, but such a whiny bitch off of it. pretending that he hated attention when in fact he CRAVED it

I wasn't thrilled with the timing. But fuck you if you wanna try and diminish his accomplishments, especially with Seattle. Love Lynch, keep it 100.
Lol at that av.

You've got to respect that power
Hold my DIIIIIIIIIIII:)

The same time that Marshawns possible retirement was written about yesterday long before the tweet. Yahoo Finance also posted an article thats states Lynch hasnt spent a penny of the money hes made off his NFL contracts. 47.5 million.

BEAST MODE

you have link? What did he live off of? He had to pay tax and an agent.

Is the the point that he put his money in fixed income or an annuity and lived off of the dividend while preserving the after tax principle? That would be the best move for guys until they've had 3 or 4 yrs to watch other players fuck up their financial lives.

Back