Hats off to Beastmode

you have link? What did he live off of? He had to pay tax and an agent.

Is the the point that he put his money in fixed income or an annuity and lived off of the dividend while preserving the after tax principle? That would be the best move for guys until they've had 3 or 4 yrs to watch other players fuck up their financial lives.

I would guess he was still making 7 figures a year through endorsement deals alone.

you have link? What did he live off of? He had to pay tax and an agent.

Is the the point that he put his money in fixed income or an annuity and lived off of the dividend while preserving the after tax principle? That would be the best move for guys until they've had 3 or 4 yrs to watch other players fuck up their financial lives.

Endorsement money. He averaged around 5 million a year

I would guess he was still making 7 figures a year through endorsement deals alone.

I highly doubt it. Endorsements are big for the top handful of athletes and then drop very quickly. There a few sports like F-1 where everyone makes $5m+ for endorsements but it's rare.

I bet he locked up all of his signing bonuses and lived off of paychecks. That would be smart.

You have a link for that?

I don't at the moment. I will find it when I get back home. I've known it for years though. I posted that he was great with his money around 2013 and a bunch of people thought I was crazy. I get a little validation now. He isn't a frivelous spender. You almost always see him in jeans and a hoodie. I think he only owns like 4 suits

Hold I have the link..

It wont let me post the link in here. Google " Yahoo finance Marshawn Lynch"

Its the first article that comes up.

Used endorsement money. Also I believe he lived in the neighborhood he grew up in for quite a bit of his career. He also wasn't spending money on crazy whips for a while as well. I saw a video of him showing off his cars and he had like a old caprice with rims and like a ford aerostar van with huge rims lol.

Last edited:
He might have been thrifty but dude had to have paid taxes and agents and union dues

Hold I have the link..

It wont let me post the link in here. Google " Yahoo finance Marshawn Lynch"

Its the first article that comes up.

Used endorsement money. Also I believe he lived in the neighborhood he grew up in for quite a bit of his career. He also wasn't spending money on crazy whips for a while as well. I saw a video of him showing off his cars and he had like a old caprice with rims and like a ford aerostar van with huge rims lol.
He was driving around in a Lambo before they won their SB.

He was even roping it off when he parked lol

bd31b0b0-12ad-11e4-bc39-d58f49d09f79_BtHgrQLCEAAD8Mo.jpg

Wasn't Barry Sanders still driving the car his dad gave him before going to college when he went to sign his big contract in Detroit?
It was like '76 Olds or something like that.

Greg Oden was driving Taurus IIRC when after he was the #1 over all draft pick.

Wasn't Barry Sanders still driving the car his dad gave him before going to college when he went to sign his big contract in Detroit?
It was like '76 Olds or something like that.

Greg Oden was driving Taurus IIRC when after he was the #1 over all draft pick.
and it is all he has left...and maybe 25 grand...

Lynch was a stud for my hawks. I been a hawk fan for 31yrs and he is my favorite seahawk running back. One of the strongest and fiercest backs ever.

it was a joke...your sarcasm meter is severely broken...

Grave and I put on quite the show there. Lol at anyone who took it seriously. I probably went over board with it but it worked

late to the party, it was one of those troll jobs that last the test of time IMO.
many lulz were had.
at least 25K of them.

Back