• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hate to Break it to You, but WE Were Right About McGregor

I'm not sure why what he's doing is an issue?

It's been pretty clear from the start that he was and will always chase the money. He even stated as much. While many and/or most of us don't like it and want to see him fight in MMA, fuck it. Good on him for making himself valuable enough to even be considered for fights like Floyd and Manny. He's clearly done what he said he would do.

Conor fighting someone even smaller than Floyd

He gonna keep fighting shorter and shorter fighters till he finds one he can beat

"In talks" is clickbait

Manny: You wanna fight me
Conor: I'll get back to on that

They are now "in talks"

The latest clickbait isn't proof that you or anyone else was right.

He was "in talks" to fight Tony now he's "in talks" to box Manny, why does one "in talks" rumour prove that he has no intention of defending the belt but the other rumour that conflicts with that isn't proof.

Every month with this "in talks" bs from these scrub reporters.
Just wait for an official announcement then we can all cry about it together.

It's how it starts regardless if it's clickbait or not. If he were so committed to defending his belt he'd publicly say so, but his last statement he was intentionally vague about him defending the belt as it is his responsibility to do so.

If he wants money fights, go right ahead but either shit or get off the pot

He wants to chase the big bucks in boxing? I say cut him loose and let him. Make Tony the lineal champion. How hard is that?
You can't make someone the lineal champion. You can make them undisputed champion though.

Yet you're white knighting so strongly for him, obvious you gay as aids for him

How the hell am I whiteknighting for him?

My first post in the thread says "Who gives a shit."

That's literally been my position this entire time.

For the record, thinking that you, @Hardkore, are an obsessive, neckbearded, beta cockgobbler does not necessarily make a person a Conor nuthugger. If that were true, everyone who's ever met you would fall into that category.

I'm not sure why what he's doing is an issue?

It's been pretty clear from the start that he was and will always chase the money. He even stated as much. While many and/or most of us don't like it and want to see him fight in MMA, fuck it. Good on him for making himself valuable enough to even be considered for fights like Floyd and Manny. He's clearly done what he said he would do.

I agree
But then don't pull power plays & try to keep the belts he refuses to defend.

That is what bothers fans & it should.

I agree
But then don't pull power plays & try to keep the belts he refuses to defend.

That is what bothers fans & it should.

Exactly my point. McGregor trying to play it both ways. Either shit or get off the pot.

For the record, thinking that you, @Hardkore, are an obsessive, neckbearded, beta cockgobbler

I know HK off of SD & ...

Obsessive = Yes
Neckbeard = Not even close
Cockgobber = Don't think so, but what does that have to do with anything?

lol

I really don't see what the issue is. The LW and or FW champ is the best guy that's fighting..if someone wants to take a break..or is injured for a year..fuck the interim shit..have a fight for the belt..and when or if the other guy comes back..pay him the champ salary he left at and his first bout back will be against the title holder. It really shouldn't be this complicated.

How the hell am I whiteknighting for him?

My first post in the thread says "Who gives a shit."

That's literally been my position this entire time.

For the record, thinking that you, @Hardkore, are an obsessive, neckbearded, beta cockgobbler does not necessarily make a person a Conor nuthugger. If that were true, everyone who's ever met you would fall into that category.

Polish up that armor and shield, boy

I know HK off of SD & ...

Obsessive = Yes
Neckbeard = Not even close
Cockgobber = Don't think so, but what does that have to do with anything?

lol

Tried it once, left a bad taste in my mouth

Conor is as popular as ever. His last PPV is highest in history. These are factual numbers, lmao.

Conor's next fight will be biggest in UFC history, and you think he's irrelevant now? Why, because you're as upset as ever with him? lmao

I don't give a f*k about Conor I care about his division & fighting the two things Conor seems to have no concerns with. I don't care about his money or ppv buys that's your nuthugging job, defend the belt or drop the belt. Big respect to GSP for not f*king with a division and vacating the belt, Conor should take lessons on how to be a champ...

I don't give a f*k about Conor I care about his division & fighting the two things Conor seems to have no concerns with. I don't care about his money or ppv buys that's your nuthugging job, defend the belt or drop the belt. Big respect to GSP for not f*king with a division and vacating the belt, Conor should take lessons on how to be a champ...

That's the real difference between you and him. You're a real fan of the sport, while the other guy is in love with another man.

I think we can all agree that something was going to derail any possible comeback at this point, anyway. Whether it was another boxing match, stalled negotiations or just getting in too much outside the cage (or inside the Bellator cage) trouble, I can't believe anyone would be surprised if he doesn't come back to the UFC at all.

m79w1De.gif

Is McGregor even a legit top five lightweight, lol? Who cares what that clown does. Tony's the champ.

Back