Hate flying. Business trip Sunday. Forecast: Isolated t-storms

Squall Leonhart

SeeD Commander
@Brown
Reaction score
At my first destination. Does this mean I'll probably be circling in the air until we can land? It's also 5-6 days away, so maybe the forecast will change?

Forecast will likely change so keep an eye in it.

You can go around them and land. You can also go through them. You'll be fine. It'll be bumpy for a bit but fine if you encounter any.

Could mean a delay or a reroute around the weather. probably will mean nothing though, isolated thunderstorms over the course of a full day just tells commuters to pack an umbrella as a precaution. Low likelihood it will hit in your flight path at that specific time.

Only if he doesn't have to give up his window seat to a kid.

The one thing all Pilots hate is Lighting - Lighting and Thunderstorms grounds flights on a drop of a dime.

Any little strike could mean absolute catastrophe.

Chances of your flight going down due to a lighting strike is highly likely and very probable.

I enjoyed your posts here, at least I will be able to go through your post count to remember you in the future.

God speed Squall Leonhart! God Speed!

If you manage to make it through the Thunderstorm you got lucky ....but its not over yet.

Round 2: Turbulence 2015!!!!

The one thing all Pilots hate is Lighting - Lighting and Thunderstorms grounds flights on a drop of a dime.

Any little strike could mean absolute catastrophe.

Chances of your flight going down due to a lighting strike is highly likely and very probable.

I enjoyed your posts here, at least I will be able to go through your post count to remember you in the future.

God speed Squall Leonhart! God Speed!

Haha I'm realistic, I know lightning and thunderstorms are fine, but my nightmare scenario is us approaching the area and trying to fly around or fly through and having another storm form or something lol

You'll be fine.

Anyway, here's a vid of a KLM pilot landing a plane during a storm in the Netherlands last month.

lol.....Relax everything will be fine:

getty_rf_photo_of_man_sweating_indoors.jpg

giphy.gif

You'll be fine.

Anyway, here's a vid of a KLM pilot landing a plane during a storm in the Netherlands last month.

That's cool, and I've read that they purposefully land on one side of the wheels to account for crosswinds

at least he will die in comfort though..

It will be quick. Sure there will be a few seconds of fear, but if the airplanes breaks in midair, he can fall to his death, strapped on to his seat. But by then he would knocked out, unless... Nah nevermind.

Have a good flight bro.

i hate flying and i hate vacations/new places. score some xanax off craigslist.

God help you.

strong username to post content. good luck, dude.

be thankful youre not going to Hong Kong:

Back