• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

has your internal clock ever been screwed up?

has your internal clock ever been screwed up? i just woke up and am starting my day
After a car accident. To this day I still feel that sense of profound confusion. I didn't believe the doctors who told me I'd been hurt, couldn't make the hours of time between the accident and the hospital seem like less than months. I was beyond disoriented, into another dimension entirely. It took me weeks to start trusting them.

has your internal clock ever been screwed up? i just woke up and am starting my day

when i was in college, a friend of mine went to hawaii for a couple weeks. when he returned he never switched back to EST. so he literally was on hawaiian time for the next 2 years. he eventually dropped out after 7 years of college

Mine is annoyingly good

I wake up like a minute or two before my alarm goes and have to just lay there angry knowing I have to face the fucking world

Sure. Working 2nd and 3rd shifts can fuck up your timing.

As a FF, my clock only gets whacky when we have the early AM calls that are prolonged.

Mine is annoyingly good

I wake up like a minute or two before my alarm goes and have to just lay there angry knowing I have to face the fucking world

The world is awesome.

Embrace that bitch.

Just when I was in jail and in the hospital a few times. They keep weird hours in the dorms in jail and you can't see outside so it's easy to loose track. The hospital is actually pretty similar if you spend enough time there.

Just when I was in jail and in the hospital a few times. They keep weird hours in the dorms in jail and you can't see outside so it's easy to loose track. The hospital is actually pretty similar if you spend enough time there.

You were prob in PC lmao

Back