Has your government messaged you about COVID?

The Donald called me last night. It was perfect call. READ THE TRANSCRIPT!!!

I am looking for a quick summary of who has or has not been directly contacted by their government re COVID-19 and if so why.

I'm in Sydney Australia and not a word.

Seems like a good time to speak to the people directly to tell them what is expected of them. But for me at least , silence.
I'm living overseas right now and anytime there's a + test near me, I get an emergency alert to my phone with the age/ gender of the test and everywhere they've been in the past 2 weeks. Then I get an interactive map with all of those positive tests and everywhere they've been input as GPS co-ordinates so that I can also get tested if I was at any of those places. This was done within 2-3 days of the first positive test in the country. Other than that, tests and doctor's visits are free or under $20, and the country has the capacity to handle millions of tests of per week, and had that capacity within 1 week of the first test case. Businesses never closed, no one lost their jobs, bars are open, clubs are open, and public schools, the only thing that closed down, are opening up again next week. My home country (America), which spends 300% more per capita on healthcare, is... just giving people thousands of welfare dollars to STFU and doesn't actually have any real testing capacity or public notification capability. It looks like they're just locking down the country and starting a new depression lmfao.

4Vj9izp.jpg

I'm living overseas right now and anytime there's a + test near me, I get an emergency alert to my phone with the age/ gender of the test and everywhere they've been in the past 2 weeks. Then I get an interactive map with all of those positive tests and everywhere they've been input as GPS co-ordinates so that I can also get tested if I was at any of those places. This was done within 2-3 days of the first positive test in the country. Other than that, tests and doctor's visits are free or under $20, and the country has the capacity to handle millions of tests of per week, and had that capacity within 1 week of the first test case. Businesses never closed, no one lost their jobs, bars are open, clubs are open, and public schools, the only thing that closed down, are opening up again next week. My home country (America), which spends 300% more per capita on healthcare, is... just giving people thousands of welfare dollars to STFU and doesn't actually have any real testing capacity or public notification capability. It looks like they're just locking down the country and starting a new depression lmfao.

Where is this?

Feel the jab ...

Liver shots next...

Then we change the world using the internet

The last time my government messaged me, I quickly recognized it as a scam attempt.

I am looking for a quick summary of who has or has not been directly contacted by their government re COVID-19 and if so why.

I'm in Sydney Australia and not a word.

Seems like a good time to speak to the people directly to tell them what is expected of them. But for me at least , silence.

Is that not what publically broadcasted conferences are for? So that the people can easily see what the gov is saying and instructing?

US gov and many states, even counties, doing one every day with updates. Australia not doing broadcasted pressers?

Is that not what publically broadcasted conferences are for? So that the people can easily see what the gov is saying and instructing?

US gov and many states, even counties, doing one every day with updates. Australia not doing broadcasted pressers?

Yeah occasionally, but you need to be able to watch at that time.

A message with clear instructions sent to every phone in the country would undoubtedly increase the level of knowledge

Not current gov't employees but Anthony Weiner sent out anther round of dick pics to NY residents.

No, but my phone, gas, electric, internet, supplement, cat food supplier, furniture store, video game store, wendys, sports memorabilia...hell any company I've purchased from in the last 20 years has.

Michigan. It's the hand shaped State in the midwest, a really recognizable peninsula from orbit

Just the U.S. waiving hello at whoever is watching. Letting them know "yeah, we know you're out there and we still go outside naked sometimes."

Poland just went on a nearly-full lockdown. Nothing but necessary outside movement (work, pharmacy, and limited food runs) with that being heavily monitored and restricted. No groups of more than 2 together unless at the aforementioned areas, where there can be 5, including the worker. Curfew from Midnight to 8am, enforced by police.

About a few hours ago we are officially on lockdown. Nobody can leave their house unless it's for certain things, pharmacy, supermarket, bank or doctors. You have to have your passport or some form of ID on you. If you are just hanging out outside you will get a fine.

Poland just went on a nearly-full lockdown. Nothing but necessary outside movement (work, pharmacy, and limited food runs) with that being heavily monitored and restricted. No groups of more than 2 together unless at the aforementioned areas, where there can be 5, including the worker. Curfew from Midnight to 8am, enforced by police.

cant walk your dogs?

cant walk your dogs?
Actually, oddly enough, that IS the last "necessary activity" where you can leave your house. However, you have to do it alone and you cannot loiter or meander in any way.

There's also a very strict 1.5 meter policy going on. No matter where you are people are very aware of how close you are. The gas stations have plastic dividers and plastic on everything. You have to put items on a sliding bin etc...

I'm a teacher btw. Online classes with 9-13yr olds. It's madness right now because the "fun" of quarantine has worn off for the kids, already. Luckily I started an online server in Minecraft for the kids and that has helped a bit. But I'm lucky the kids come from families that are well-off. The poorer districts and schools.... the kids are just left adrift right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back