Has your government messaged you about COVID?

HeffDoesWant

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I am looking for a quick summary of who has or has not been directly contacted by their government re COVID-19 and if so why.

I'm in Sydney Australia and not a word.

Seems like a good time to speak to the people directly to tell them what is expected of them. But for me at least , silence.

Donald will not even listen to one of the top doctors on the subject. Why would government ask the peons?

I got a text message from the State Gov last night that there's a stay at home order starting midnight.

I haven't been contacted since October 2018.

Screenshot_2018-10-03-11-20-37.png

No not directly. My country's Government did just release that their approval rating of handling the corona virus handling has gone from 39% to 61%. So I guess there's that.

I'm in Norway, and yes, I got an SMS on the 16th of March. Kind of unnecessary in my case as I do read international news and thus obviously heard about the outbreak in Wuhan when it was first reported (and have been following developments on a daily basis since then), but I do think it is a good thing that they're sending these messages out. They should have done a lot more to wake people up at an earlier stage, though.

We got text message from police (Denmark) Friday evening, to remind people about social distancing and new rule of max gathering of 10 people, and that police will be more present in public to enforce this w fines etc. They also wished us a pleasant weekend.

We got text message from police (Denmark) Friday evening, to remind people about social distancing and new rule of max gathering of 10 people, and that police will be more present in public to enforce this w fines etc. They also wished us a pleasant weekend.
Have a great weekend, but don't do shit.

Good times

Was going to as a friend of a friend of a friend who was training and had a fight scheduled, then hurt himself too badly to keep going.
My first fight was against a guy out of Lansing, he fought for TWC alot. Jack Ho, he retired young. 3-0 as a pro. Real good person... I miss those days.

Back