Has there ever been a fighter more hated on sherdog that eventually became liked than DC?

Lol at thinking a guy who cheated to make weight and came from the olympics has never taken something.

the towel thing was a bad look but the nysac would of given him 2 hours just like yoel got2.

#boom where is jones 11 year record

DkxuoIsUcAA3OkI.jpg

the towel thing was a bad look but the nysac would of given him 2 hours just like yoel got2.

#boom where is jones 11 year record

View attachment 424925
Jon has passed 22 tests. Are you suggesting he was clean for all of them and just happened to fail the one time he took peds? Lance Armstrong never failed a test in his career. Guess he never used. Bruh, I know you’re a little slow but try to keep up. Any athlete that makes it to the olympics is doping, it’s the absolute pinnacle of fitness. You dony make it there unless you’re on something

with reflexes like this, how many months training before Bush us champ?
None. George "The One" Bush is already UFC ready.
JV30aOo.gif

Everytime I hear DC talk it blows my mind he used to get booed at weigh-ins and tons of hate on Sherdog. Most finally saw the light that he isn't just a great fighter but also a good guy. But it took way too long
I never understood the hate. Dude has always been an entertaining fighter and a likeable character.

Bisping has gotta be up there. Still gets some hate but I've come a long way since his TUF days on him

Not suprising Sherdog jumps on the nuts of every champ and they're the GOAT until they lose

I swear I can never understand why some people didn't like Cormier, it made zero sense to me. Cormier is a very funny guy and very witty and he is a great fighter and never has boring fights. Plus he ain't some 8 pac guy with tramp stamps all over his body. He is a fat short chicken cake and pie eating teddybear.

Cormier is the man!

Dc still isn’t really liked nor popular though lol .. one guy who was hated then loved was bisping .

I never remember dc being disliked they USED to call him black fedor which is probably the most endearing term you can use on someone

Anyone who didn't like DC knows nothing about people. DC is a great guy.

And for the record, Jones is scum

DC has been called Black Fedor since Strikeforce. The hell are you talking about TS?

He's a crybaby and a sellout. I lost respect for him when fucking Patrick Cummins had him sputtering and almost crying again on national television

Back