Has there ever been a fight

I don't think forrest landed a single strike against anderson...

I could easily be wrong, but Severn vs. Shamrock 2 might have been a total of zero strikes for both of them.

didn't they not allow closed handed strikes in that fight to get sanctioned or some crazy shit. they were allowed to slap only?

As i remeber Ken followed the rules but severn didn't?

And Irvin/Houston for sure, Irvin walked out and threw one punch and dropped houston, game over.

If you're talking fights that lasted more than a round, I assume a lot of Machida's older fights. When he was still employing his elusive, I hit you 5 times but you hit me zero times so I win, strategy.

If you're talking fights that lasted more than a round, I assume a lot of Machida's older fights. When he was still employing his elusive, I hit you 5 times but you hit me zero times so I win, strategy.

Machida vs Tito was a great example.

Tito was not trying to land many strikes, but the ones he tried were largely parried, dodged, or blocked.

Leonard Garcia landed 2 punches from of his back in an entire fight against Matt Grice.

machida/bader and machida t.silva were close considering they both went for a whole round or more

Other than KO blast at the begining of a fight. I dont think James Toney had any offense at all versus Randy.

I think Mark Munoz didn't hit Chris Weidman at all.

Some of the quick KO's under 10 seconds probably.

Back