Has the UFC ever mentioned that Rick Story is an officer in the Army National Guard?

Snatchy

White Belt
Reaction score
Just wondering because I rolled with him a couple times while in the oregon guard and it just hit me that the UFC has never even mentioned it, it's not even on his wiki .

Just wondering because I rolled with him a couple times while in the oregon guard and it just hit me that the UFC has never even mentioned it, it's not even on his wiki .

Cool Story story bro

really

Gets to be home everyday of his life with his family, friends, and anyone really. While true military heroes are overseas getting some....

Whats there to mention??

Who cares if he's in the national guard or mickey mouse club?

Also didn't the UFC recently nix their advertisement deal with them or some branch of military?

Who cares if he's in the national guard or mickey mouse club?

Also didn't the UFC recently nix their advertisement deal with them or some branch of military?

That was the Marines. The UFC will never badmouth any branch of the military. That would be one of the dumbest business moves around and would lose them lots of $$$.

Mike Pierce told me about you. I hope you're doing better.

Gets to be home everyday of his life with his family, friends, and anyone really. While true military heroes are overseas getting some....

Whats there to mention??

He went through the same basic training as everyone else, and served two years on a base, as per the requirement for the guard. He may not be a hero but he still deserves some respect. Ass.

Whats there to mention??

Yes, that's exactly how the military works. I can tell you've clearly served.

Yes, that's exactly how the military works. I can tell you've clearly served.

Actually i have. That why i gets so angry at those who got the satisfaction of staying home living the life yet want the accolades of a military "hero".

-Not saying that's what Rick necessarily wants, but its what the TS feels he deserves

It's common knowledge in the military that, if you haven't deployed, you haven't done jack. I would hope that even Story sees it that way. Nothing to see here.

He went through the same basic training as everyone else, and served two years on a base, as per the requirement for the guard. He may not be a hero but he still deserves some respect. Ass.

Respect for the national guard training??? Two years on a national guard base??? Wow. i don't want to be a complete ass but thats telling a bjj blackbelt to respect some guy who trained bjj with a bunch of 12-13 year olds. Check my location I been there done that so i can speak a little.

-ehhh im just venting.

It's common knowledge in the military that, if you haven't deployed, you haven't done jack. I would hope that even Story sees it that way. Nothing to see here.

I tried to explain that but your words are nicer so i guess you wont get flak for it. But you are 100% correct

Actually i have. That why i gets so angry at those who got the satisfaction of staying home living the life yet want the accolades of a military "hero".

-Not saying that's what Rick necessarily wants, but its what the TS feels he deserves

Plenty of National Guardsmen and Reservists FOUGHT and DIED in war, especially Iraq and Afghanistan. You must be one of these antagonistic jerkoffs that enjoys conflict between branches.

Respect for the national guard training??? Two years on a national guard base??? Wow. i don't want to be a complete ass but thats telling a bjj blackbelt to respect some guy who trained bjj with a bunch of 12-13 year olds. Check my location I been there done that so i can speak a little.

-ehhh im just venting.

I think its hard to fuck Afghanistan, the USA and the URSS have fucked it more than enough

Edit:I mean USSR, URSS is portuguese

Plenty of National Guardsmen and Reservists FOUGHT and DIED in war, especially Iraq and Afghanistan. You must be one of these antagonistic jerkoffs that enjoys conflict between branches.

Yes plenty have fought.

Rick Story is NOT one of them.

I dont enjoy the conflict but i will not accept any sort of similar comparisons other then the fact that we both served america to the best of abilities.

I just don't feel Story personally deserves a heroes campaign from the UFC because he has not done anything to get such accolade.

As a Guardsman who has seen more of Iraq than I'd ever like to, respect should be given to any man or woman that enlists, regardless of whether or not they've been outside the wire.

Elitists like you can suck a fat one.

Umm, I'm in the army, infantry and have deployed.

You're in the military once you swear in, what do you think that everyone who joined in the 80's and most of the 90's don't count? only a meathead would have your mentality

-ehhh im just venting.

National guard training is the same as active army training, there is just less of it. you should know that as an enlisted man

-ehhh im just venting.

I get that you're a veteran and I respect that. I'm enlisted myself, granted I'm in delayed entry. But I just can't stand how people shit all over the guard. Veteran or otherwise. Just like how army guys get shit on by the airforce, marines and navy.

Back