Has Ross Pearson been cut yet?

IVovchanchyn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering if this guy is out of lives.
12-12 in the ufc 15/24 of those fights went to decision.
How has this guy survived the chopping block this long?

Not that I know of, but I can't see him sticking around if he loses another fight or two.

I don't think so but he probably should be unfortunately. He can't stay competitive and his striking has regressed.

Nepotism. He's married to one of the UK ring girls, I think it's the one with the horse face.

he won't retire before he reaches the greatness of Artem Lobov meaning 0.50 record

Nope he has the real deal wonder why tho maybe its cause UFC needs british guys for the market

Thought she's British.

And ugly.
images

Wouldn’t call her ugly but whatever

She’s Aussie

He’s a just bleed guy who likes to strike, Dana loves that shit

UFC loves their British fighters and they get special treatment to fill the UK cards. And he usually puts on good scraps. He ain't going anywhere

Fun fighter Dana and Bisping have always liked him. (Sent the wrestlers packing in TUF)

Dude likss to bang just let him Bang.

virtually eveytime I pop into a thread in the heavies, I either see a post about MMA having the shittiest fans in sport, or I see a reason for a post about how MMA has the shittiest fans in sport......sherdog gonna sherdog.

UFC loves their British fighters and they get special treatment to fill the UK cards. And he usually puts on good scraps. He ain't going anywhere
But us British fans don't want to see these fighters any more than Americans do, cards have been shite here for years.

Back