Has Ross Pearson been cut yet?

OvuyN4L.png

Haha I was just making a similar one @BiGWHOMPS you can suckle on my big hairy man titties if that makes you feel better

evOQuva.gif

Bro I can see why you havnt gotta laid in a year ...the amount of effort you put in to shooping you should be trying to get LAID lol fucking loser

pearson should be so much better than he is.

crisp, technical boxing, really nice head movement, good footwork.

but for some reason he just isn't good and he's the most inconsistent dude ever, it sucks being a pearson fan lol.

when he's been " on " in the past he's been competitive with some really good strikers like barboza, masvidal, felder, etc, and has had some really nice finishes.

Question. As a fan from across the pond would you have rather watched the local guys fighting on the undercard or fighters from other parts of the world. I’ve always thought it was ofd to fill out a card with fighters people saw on bamma a few months before.
Honestly, it would be great to see the odd local bigger name be given a chance on the under card, but we want to see names more than anything, you pay a lot for a UFC event so it's a shame they're dreadful and pointless cards, christ I went to UFC 80 Rapid Fire in Newcastle, the headliner was BJ Penn vs Joe Stevenson for the vacant lightweight title, can you imagine the UFC giving the UK a decent title fight now?

He get beat these days by anybody with a little bit of footwork. He should only be matched against other old school guys. Perhaps a Diego Sanchez rematch

Lol the fuck is going on in here

Back