Has Rogan ever gone as full retard as on Saturday?

was cringing when he kept saying "wow" over and over just because ronda KO'd another club level fighter
but in his defense she's the goat and you really don't see many one punch faceplants in wmma

Yrah Joe said some weird shit last sat he seems to be getting so emotional as well its like he saw the 2nd commuming of Jesus with mohamafs 2nd cousin

If I had to guess I would say with age he is letting his emotions show more in his commentating. I haven't complained much about his words even though his bias often infuriates me.

What bothers me most about him lately is his constant repeating common knowledge like how wrestling and grappling test your cardio the most. Sure the average fan might not know that but isn't that what Goldberg is there for? Guys like Stann and Florian are steps in the right direction I just feel the UFC could benefit more from a former competitor that calls it as it is. Rogan calls every fight now like he's explaining it to someone thats never watched an MMA fight before. Compare the UFC commentating team to other professional sports and it pales in comparison.

Rogan was off all night, claiming Bigfoot had just beaten Arlovski and that Alves didn't rob Jouban.

Brogan's hyperbole was sickening. I got major douche chills listening to him exaggerate beyond all exaggeration.

Brogan's hyperbole was sickening. I got major douche chills listening to him exaggerate beyond all exaggeration.
The Dana/Joe baldy shouting match was the highlight of the card, tbh, hahahaha

The Dana/Joe baldy shouting match was the highlight of the card, tbh, hahahaha

The Dana/Brogan screaming matches before the main card begins are always classic. There is nothing more entertaining than two dudes, whose bald heads are abnormally large from years of HGH abuse, yelling at each other.

dana-white-and-joe-rogan-big-heads.jpg

"because he couldn't find any training partners because they knew how good he was." lmfao...that's some full retard shit right there

I like Joe, but Joe Rogan's commentary made Ronda sound like she was some sort of immortal goddess. Both Ronda and Bethe Corriera fight in/for the UFC, but the bias for Ronda was ridiculous.

I can't stand joe and tune out nearly all of his stupidity but he's not really wrong here. She is just about unbeatable. Cyborg is the only threat ,1. Her judo skills will work very well against a running opponent should she try that out 2. That fight will probably never happen. Name me ANYONE in the female division that has a good shot at beating her?

So let's get this straight:

The guy is being genuine and truthful.

He is saying nice things about another human being.

And for this, you want to denigrate and humiliate him publicly from your place of safety and anonymity.

Quality individual, you are!!! :rolleyes:

Bro, Rousey is good no doubt, by women's standards she's even great. And her dominance is crazy. But she is no mythical creature. She is a pro athlete who trained in a relvevant MA from childhood on and medalled at the Olympics. That's how pro and athletic she is.

But her complete dominance stems from the level of her competition. WMMA is just not there yet, it consists of ladies who couldn't get into the pilates class and thus chose MMA. Bethe Correia was an accountant who got bored and picked up MMA (sloppy boxing) a few years ago. She has been training in STRIKING (not to speak of grappling) shorter than Rousey. She was never a pro athlete with a pro approach to training, a pro mindset, pro nutr

You whiney kids do realize that it's his job to promote the biggest names right? He is good at his job.

If RR was such a special snowflake she would have multiple judo oly/world golds, and a record in Judo like Pawel Nastula. She doesn

I usually fast forward all that talk but Rogan had me laughing with how overboard he went.

She's having her reign, the way Royce did, Anderson did, Fedor did, etc., nothing wrong with that but "mythical creature"? Come on. I should feel honored to be able to watch her fight? Come on, now.

I think they're going to try pushing that "not a once in a lifetime fighter, once...ever" line the way they're trying to make "most dangerous unarmed woman on earth" a catchphrase by repeating it. Those two bothered me more, they just sound so corny and forced.

I thought he was about to get on one knee and propose to Rousey in the post fight interview.

Whenever Rogan goes on and on about Ronda being the undisputed, baddest woman on the planet following the UFC script I always assume there is a little voice deep inside his head that silently whispers "... at 135 pounds."

And the problem with this is?........ There is no money in Judo and she was well on her way to more medals but opted to cash in. Karo parisyans credentials are vastly over rated in the Judo world. He placed in JUNIOR nationals and and several other tournaments. he wasn't even close to seeing a medal in olympic games and probably wouldn't even qualify to compete to be honest. That means fuck all when you enter mma because there have been olympic gold medalist that can't seem to throw people without the gi and strikes and there have been state champs who can toss people around like no ones business. MMA judo and competition judo are considerably different skill sets. Hate all you want but the chick has serious skills and deserves the praise.

I never said she didn

He was in full corporate shill mode. I'd say it's some of the worst work he's done as a commentator to date.

Back