Has Rogan ever gone as full retard as on Saturday?

The Accuser

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
"mythical creature" and stuff

Also, I think he is being genuine in this not just the shill he normally is.

But also Mike had his moment: When they explained why Cummins lost so badly to DC because he hadn't trained properly it was "because he couldn't find any training partners because they knew how good he was." Leaves you wondering how GSP, Anderson or Jones could ever train.

Its the Clear bias Goldberg has toward american fighters, and against non-american fighters, particularly brazilians that troubles me, I remain deeply shocked that this isn't common knowledge. Its been obvious for around ten years to me, the native US fighter gets bigged-up for every attempted strike, and even credited with blows that did not land, whilst the (usually) brazilian fighter is dumbed-down, few shots being called ~ man its so obvious, that has No place in life, let alone as a paid commentator... cheers

Probably smoked some stronger then normal weed before the fights.

always been a fan of joe.

He definitely lost some street cred after last night though :/

Im a fan of Mighty Mouse but the way Rogan climbs is nuts is really over the top.

I love Joe.

His hyperbole for Rousey still doesn't match his constant and overt marketing-script for still trying to sell the world on Demetrious Johnson.

I actually believe Rogan when says Mighty Mouse is pound for pound #1 and all aspiring MMA fighters should model themselves after him.

When it comes to Ronda I just think he's being a UFC stooge.

Exactly.
MM clearly is #2 in the world after Aldo, after which there is a drop off,
so it is reasonable that some people think he is #1.

That other stuff is nonsense.

his commentating during the Rampage/Forrest fight deserves a dishonorable mention as well :D

Needs to get offit... get it because he always hawks onit. LOLz

yeah he had an off night, no big deal, he's still the guy.

was cringing when he kept saying "wow" over and over just because ronda KO'd another club level fighter

I like Joe, but Joe Rogan's commentary made Ronda sound like she was some sort of immortal goddess. Both Ronda and Bethe Corriera fight in/for the UFC, but the bias for Ronda was ridiculous.

I love Joe.

His hyperbole for Rousey still doesn't match his constant and overt marketing-script for still trying to sell the world on Demetrious Johnson.

You completely hit the nail on the head for me. He definitely goes a little overboard on Ronda but as much as people hate to admit it we are witnessing something pretty unusual and awesome with her run

On the other hand he completely and totally over sells Demetrious Johnson in every way in order to drum up interest

He went "Wonder Twin Powers Activate" retard on Saturday.

"mythical creature" and stuff

Also, I think he is being genuine in this not just the shill he normally is.

But also Mike had his moment: When they explained why Cummins lost so badly to DC because he hadn't trained properly it was "because he couldn't find any training partners because they knew how good he was." Leaves you wondering how GSP, Anderson or Jones could ever train.
So let's get this straight:

The guy is being genuine and truthful.

He is saying nice things about another human being.

And for this, you want to denigrate and humiliate him publicly from your place of safety and anonymity.

Quality individual, you are!!! :rolleyes:

You completely hit the nail on the head for me. He definitely goes a little overboard on Ronda but as much as people hate to admit it we are witnessing something pretty unusual and awesome with her run

On the other hand he completely and totally over sells Demetrious Johnson in every way in order to drum up interest

Yeah he stops guests mid-sentence on his podcast to say Demetrious is the P4P best.

I'm curious to see if the UFC thinks this could actually gain traction if used for Dillashaw and Joe starts pushing TJ instead.

But again, I love Joe and almost always respect his opinions on things.

I always love how ridiculously rustled doggers get over Rogan. He's appreciated greatness. You're all internet versions of the goth kids on southpark.

The guy is being genuine and truthful.

He is saying nice things about another human being.

And for this, you want to denigrate and humiliate him publicly from your place of safety and anonymity.

Quality individual, you are!!! :rolleyes:

Ronda is a mythical creature?

He's humiliating Joe on Sherdog?

Rational individual, you are!!! :rolleyes:

This. Joe lost his shit like Dana White at a Snoop Dog concert, but he is at ground zero of a pretty cool cultural moment for MMA in North America. MMA has not gone mainstream, but Rousey as an MMA fighter is the in thing right now in mainstream America.

Yrah Joe said some weird shit last sat he seems to be getting so emotional as well its like he saw the 2nd commuming of Jesus with mohamafs 2nd cousin

MM is one of the top P4P. He dominates everybody lately more so than just about any champion except for Ronda and maybe Aldo. Never understood why he just can't get love on here.

He peddles supplements on his podcast not much you can expect.

Back