Has Mark Hunt said anything in the past week?

you're making a lot of presumptions kid
700000 plus ppv for a nights work is a LOT of money

best you get to work since you are way short of your goals
YOU still don't get it. Yes 700k for 1 night is a lot fo money.

Lets say you make 1 million when you are 18. That's it no more income. OVer the course of your lifetime that 1 million dollars when taken inflation into account will be worth about 250k when you are 65. NOt much money now is it? Thats 2.5-3 years of regular salary.

YOU still don't get it. Yes 700k for 1 night is a lot fo money.

Lets say you make 1 million when you are 18. That's it no more income. OVer the course of your lifetime that 1 million dollars when taken inflation into account will be worth about 250k when you are 65. NOt much money now is it? Thats 2.5-3 years of regular salary.
how much ppv is he making?
you are so sure of yourself you can't see past your own thoughts

is this his only payday?
the guy has finally make it with a very nice payday

how much do you think he made in ppv?

how much ppv is he making?
you are so sure of yourself you can't see past your own thoughts

is this his only payday?
the guy has finally make it with a very nice payday

how much do you think he made in ppv?

I Only said 700k isnt enough to retire on. Nothing about ppv bonuses or how much he has total. I even said multiple times that if he has saved and invested some of his previous winnings he could have enough to retire on. The discussion was about retiring on 700k at his age.

I Only said 700k isnt enough to retire on. Nothing about ppv bonuses or how much he has total. I even said multiple times that if he has saved and invested some of his previous winnings he could have enough to retire on. The discussion was about retiring on 700k at his age.
look at my original post and your reply
the guy has just made himself a huge payday
probably a lot more than you will make for yourself in such short order and I am happy for him:D

maybe not you....
those dollars go a long way in Australia
and its not like he hasn't made money in the past

also ppv
the guy is not hurting

soure that hunt got ppv %?

700k in the US you'd end up with 300-350k. That won't even buy you a house in LA.

It is indeed a nice payday. But retiring on 700k at 45 with a family is laughable.

I've made over a million in my lifetime (combined earnings over the years) and if i retired now I'd be broke in less than a year.

soure that hunt got ppv %?

700k in the US you'd end up with 300-350k. That won't even buy you a house in LA.
don't know what he gets as a percentage
though I would be surprised if he didn't get a % cut for UFC 200 s co-main
the guy has been fighting a long time and has a home so he probably doesn't need to buy a home in LA

biggest payday of his life and much more than most of the roster has made
used wisely he has just transformed his financial well being

1.30 Aus to USD

maybe not you....

also ppv
the guy is not hurting
You'd have to feel a little pissed though right? The other guy breaks the rules, makes a fucken packet, walks away. Meanwhile you get your face pounded for a fraction of the coin. No win bonus. Pay literally halved, from a possible win otherwise.

You'd have to feel a little pissed though right? The other guy breaks the rules, makes a fucken packet, walks away. Meanwhile you get your face pounded for a fraction of the coin. No win bonus. Pay literally halved, from a possible win otherwise.
no shit
I have no problem with Mark's rants:D

don't know what he gets as a percentage
though I would be surprised if he didn't get a % cut for UFC 200 s co-main
the guy has been fighting a long time and has a home so he probably doesn't need to buy a home in LA

biggest payday of his life and much more than most of the roster has made
used wisely he has just transformed his financial well being

1.30 Aus to USD

He's screaming for Brock's pay to be given to him.
He has 40 years of bills to pay, children to raise and food to buy.
He probably has medical expenses and money to give to his church in the future too.

He probably has medical expenses and money to give to his church in the future too.

And about half of what he earns will be taxed (here in Oz)

not likely he's going to get Brocks pay
but I like the idea that a fighter loses a % of their purse
to their opponent if they test positive for ped's

maybe not you....

also ppv
the guy is not hurting

Not really, I just spent 530k on a townhouse 10-15km from the Melbourne CBD. Cost of living in America is fuck loads cheaper than Australia.

Not really, I just spent 530k on a townhouse 10-15km from the Melbourne CBD. Cost of living in America is fuck loads cheaper than Australia.
you add 700,000 usd plus ppv after tax and likely you are set to make decisions for yourself
and not be beholding to others
master of your own destiny:D

It feels like PRIDE FC: HW Old Man edition is about to emerge.

SlushyThankfulArcticwolf.gif

Back