Has Mark Hunt said anything in the past week?

jenlan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything. If he has, he's definitely toned it down. I honestly don't mind what he was saying. He's just showing his human emotions and we all have them, right or wrong. I can understand why he's pissed but we obviously can't expect people to be perfect in such a state of mind that he's in. Let's just hope that when it goes down in history that people don't actually think Brock was a better fighter than Hunt as if there is evidence to prove that(under the current rules).

Last edited:
I stopped by his house and had a little "chat" with him.

He's settled down.

<13>

I remember when Fedor beat Hunt, I think it was a kimura

Love them both

Probably just a bunch of cuss words.

good thing is that Mark Hunt is now set up for life with his 700,000 for his last fight and whatever he got for the PPV

always liked the dude

ZPqqH6M.jpg

For some reason he's still on Lesnar's dick.

good thing is that Mark Hunt is now set up for life with his 700,000 for his last fight and whatever he got for the PPV

always liked the dude

700k pretax does not set you up for life.

700k pretax does not set you up for life.
maybe not you....
those dollars go a long way in Australia
and its not like he hasn't made money in the past

also ppv
the guy is not hurting

always liked the dude

Lol at set for life with 700k. That alone is nowhere near enough for him to retire on at his age. Maybe of if he has saved well and invested since his career began.

this yesterday

he's definitely dialed back the frequency of his posts about brock, and has posted a few things unrelated.

war hunt.

Lol at set for life with 700k. That alone is nowhere near enough for him to retire on at his age. Maybe of if he has saved well and invested since his career began.
you think he hasn't made money in the past
you think he isn't making ppv

700 grand for a nights work
you think he's hurting financially

wtf do you make?

maybe not you....
those dollars go a long way in Australia
and its not like he hasn't made money in the past

also ppv
the guy is not hurting

You don't have a very good concept of money. 700k would last about 12 years in australia providing not very high inflation

You don't have a very good concept of money. 700k would last about 12 years in australia providing not very high inflation
let's hear your story rich guy

when was the last time you made 700,000 + ppv

you think he hasn't made money in the past
you think he isn't making ppv

700 grand for a nights work
you think he's hurting financially

wtf do you make?

700k alone is nowhere near enough to retire on at his age. I believe he is the kind of guy to save and invest so with previous investments plus that, yeah maybe.

to retire at 65 i will need 1.3-1.4 million. To retire at his age I would need much more

700k alone is nowhere near enough to retire on at his age. I believe he is the kind of guy to save and invest so with previous investments plus that, yeah maybe.

to retire at 65 i will need 1.3-1.4 million. To retire at his age I would need much more
looks like you better start making some money then son

let's hear your story rich guy

when was the last time you made 700,000 + ppv
that has nothing to do with anything.
Its about retirement at 40 ish and having to live another 40 years on what you have and account for inflation. It's basic math. TO retire that young you need a lot of money and sound investments.

looks like you better start making some money then son
You probably should too because that's on average what it takes to retire semi comfortably. At least in the united states.

that has nothing to do with anything.
Its about retirement at 40 ish and having to live another 40 years on what you have and account for inflation. It's basic math. TO retire that young you need a lot of money and sound investments.
you're making a lot of presumptions kid
700000 plus ppv for a nights work is a LOT of money

best you get to work since you are way short of your goals

Back