Has Jones ever been TKO'd or Submitted?

Just curious?

Fedor has been finished/ KO'd multiple times.
GSP has been finished/ TKO'd multiple times.
Silva has been finished multiple times.

In over a decade of fighting legends and undefeated killers, has Jones ever been TKO'd or submitted?

That, among many other reasons is why Jon Jones is the GOAT.

You know that Jones KO shoop thread you've been dreaming about every night for the past 10 years? It's never gonna happen.

Keep crying and dreaming.
<PlusJuan>

Nah, that's just you being biased.

Close fights, but he won both, the Santos one comfortably.

Nah that’s just you being biased.

He clearly lost both fights but UFC simply protect their golden boy

Just curious?

Fedor has been finished/ KO'd multiple times.
GSP has been finished/ TKO'd multiple times.
Silva has been finished multiple times.

In over a decade of fighting legends and undefeated killers, has Jones ever been TKO'd or submitted?

You know that Jones KO shoop thread you've been dreaming about every night for the past 10 years? It's never gonna happen.

Google it, ya fucking tard.

Oh wait, it's just a stupid rhetorical question in a pointless thread.

Carry on

I think he has tapped in grappling competitions before.

Just curious?

Fedor has been finished/KO'd multiple times.
GSP has been finished/TKO'd multiple times.
Silva has been finished/TKO'd multiple times.

All those dudes you just mentioned are old and past their prime. Jones is only 31. Unless he retires soon, he's gonna get beat by the nature of aging. Someone younger and faster will eventually beat him.

Come on man, they're all greats!

He hasn't but he has been KO'd by USADA multiple times:)

Forever**** beside his name. The Barry bonds of MMA!

There's this place called Sherdog where you can look up info like that.

Noone's been able to help me yet.

Guys, my Google is broken. Can you tell me if Jones has ever been TKO'd or submitted, like Fedor, Silva and GSP have?

He hasn't but he has been KO'd by USADA multiple times:)

Forever**** beside his name. The Barry bonds of MMA!

Funny that you brought that up, because we all know why Barry Bonds was popped, even though almost everyone in the org was on the same stuff.

Same thing that's happening with Jones right now, even though everyone is trying to dance around the subject.

Funny that you brought that up, because we all know why Barry Bonds was popped, even though almost everyone in the org was on the same stuff.

Same thing that's happening with Jones right now, even though everyone os trying to dance around the subject.

Innocent until proven guilty:) its all he say or she say........ when i check GSP's wiki i dont see anything regarding being caught.

JJ on the other hand tho.

Those are good points but most people will try to debunk them. Why are people obsessed about who the greatest/greats are?

Jones has been fighting for exactly 5 months longer than Khabib. Khabib has never been knocked out, never submitted, never decisioned, never drawn, never disqualified, and never no contested.

الحمد لله

As Bisping would say:

Shut the fuck up.

Its the first fight Jon lost. But when Fedor or GSP lose, it is because they were flukes or out prime.
HEY!!! Don't judge Fedor and GSP fans according to our worst examples! I don't believe in a lucky triangle from Werdum or a lucky punch by Serra, or even that AS only lost because he was playing/fluke checked kick; these guys won, no question, and anyone who argues otherwise is foolish, IMHO

As Bisping would say:

Shut the fuck up.

Noone's been able to help me yet.

Guys, my Google is broken. Can you tell me if Jones has ever been TKO'd or submitted, like Fedor, Silva and GSP have?

thumb_exclusive-jon-jones-tests-positive-for-steroids-stripped-of-title-27293351.png

20151018080118_1DX_3571.JPG

Reyes vs Jones was closer than the Santos fight

Learn to read.

"You know you are the GOAT when your worst fight is still an unanimous decision win "

His worst fight was a split, but hey, continue rambling about bullshit because you didn't know. Kids.

Back