Has Jones ever been TKO'd or Submitted?

TheToqueville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just curious?

Fedor has been finished/KO'd multiple times.
GSP has been finished/TKO'd multiple times.
Silva has been finished/TKO'd multiple times.

Jones ...
2hjkIFd.png

In over a decade of fighting legends and undefeated killers, has Jones ever been TKO'd or submitted?

That, among many other reasons is why Jon Jones is the GOAT.

You know that Jones KO shoop thread you've been dreaming about every night for the past 10 years? It's NEVER gonna happen.

Keep crying and dreaming.

M1GumhZ.gif

DoPv2M7.gif

Last edited:
Yes he got TKOd with head to elbow combination by Matt hamill

All 3 of the others have also been submitted. Why did you only say KO/TKO?

You know you are the GOAT when your worst fight is still an unanimous decision win

Sherdog's biases are so strong. I feel like if Jones had tapped to strikes at some point people on here would be calling for him to be cut

Its the first fight Jon lost. But when Fedor or GSP lose, it is because they were flukes or out prime.

Haters STILL praying on the GOAT’s downfall!

Also, you can guarantee Jon won’t run away from the sport for 4 years at age 32 after a close win.

as long as he doesn't face ngannou

Hes the Floyd Mayweather Version of MMA, but more talented.

#1 Reason why Jon > GSP
205 is way harder to be champ for 10 years. 205ers kick and punch way harder than 170ers, there is a reason why Stipe only defended the title 3 times. GSP defended his title 12 times(lost to Hendricks) and Jones defended his title 13 times(lost to Reyes). So Jon is still GOAT.

Glossing over his resume I don't think I see one on there. People got super excited when Machida had jones on his bicycle and when he broke his toe against Chael. That's about the only trouble he's been in in terms of in cage at least.

Imagine getting so excited about a cheater and an all around terrible person.

Just curious?

Fedor has been KO'd multiple times.
GSP gas been TKO'd mulitple times.
Silva has been KO'd.

In over a decade of fighting legends and undefeated killers, has Jones ever been TKO'd or submitted?

That, among many other reasons is why Jon Jones is the GOAT.

You know that Jones KO shoop thread you've been dreaming about every night for the past 10 years? It's never gonna happen.

Keep crying and dreaming.
As long as he teases a move up to heavyweight but never actually follows through and continues fighting middleweights and guys with no five round experience, this is a lame ass flex

No. Thats why Jones is GOAT. I'm back on the jones backwagon. jones bless

Back