has jon jones failed the post fight drugs test yet?

Probably but it won't be let out to the public

I love how Jon's haters know that there's nobody that can beat him in the cage so they are literally on their knees praying for him to fail another drug test

<JonesLaugh>

I love how Jon's haters know that there's nobody that can beat him in the cage so they are literally on their knees praying for him to fail another drug test

<JonesLaugh>
We don't even need to pray.

<JonesLaugh>
I’ll always root for him to lose but then again, I’ll always watch.

It would be controversial even if he passes. How the f does it all of a sudden disappear

Yes, but the failed test was from drugs his father took when Jon was just a sperm.

he failed them, but they are just being swept underneath the rug.

Usada even treated him on some hookers and blow after his victory

It's in God's hands now.

According to USADA’s test history, Jones was tested 5 times in quarter 4 of 2018. At least one of those was positive (though not a violation, lol). VADA tested him on the 30th or so, I remember reading from Dim’s twitter. I don’t think anyone outside of Jon’s nuthuggers believe that those (VADA) tests would be random, so take it how you want.

no i dont you muppet, hence the title of this thread
good to hear you arent a tard like the rest of them

i believe if robbie lawler had shady test results get swept under the rug, im sure jones would get any violation dusted away quickly, and it would only come to air years later, unless its just pulsing traces of steroids.

ya know?

does everyone reckon jones will been juicing for his next fight etc

How's that possible? He would likely get stripped and that would be very public.
not so. didnt jones just fight after failing a drugs test? he had banned substances in his body did he not?

Back