has jon jones failed the post fight drugs test yet?

Pretty sure the results take a few weeks to come back

Even if he does, USADA won't punish him so he wins either way

Special privileges are always afforded to the GOAT

And by not punish you mean he's already been suspended.

not so. didnt jones just fight after failing a drugs test? he had banned substances in his body did he not?

"But the shroud of controversy surrounding Jones will seemingly always follow him like a black cloud. He was re-licensed by the CSAC on December 11. However, even though his ‘atypical findings’ from the summer and even early December were known by USADA, they were curiously not conveyed to the CSAC before they made their decision. The commission did ask Jones to undergo VADA at that time, but he and his team ultimately refused."

Source: https://www.lowkickmma.com/jon-jones-undergoes-first-vada-drug-test-before-ufc-232/

I love how Jon's haters know that there's nobody that can beat him in the cage so they are literally on their knees praying for him to fail another drug test

<JonesLaugh>

Yeah but if he’s a cheater then the fact that no one can beat him doesn’t matter because he didn’t beat anyone fairly.

It was ruled an accidental ingestion, but don't let that little detail elude you.
Right.

I accidentally swallowed something that was full of roids.

I totally know the feeling buds.

"accidental ingestion" p. funny

Same as Yoel, you guys think this is the first time a case was ruled as an accidental ingestion? Let me tell you, its not.

Right.

I accidentally swallowed something that was full of roids.

I totally know the feeling buds.

No you don't because you aren't a professional athlete. It would take a huge amount of tin foil to believe that USADA is covering up for Jon Jones but nobody else.

He already failed his pre fight drug test, who cares post fight when the benefits of PED's have already been achieved.

I love how Jon's haters know that there's nobody that can beat him in the cage so they are literally on their knees praying for him to fail another drug test

<JonesLaugh>
So your week old account got banned, and you made a new one today? So much Jones fans getting banned lately, it ain't easy being a Jones fan lol

Yep, they will no longer notify the public of any drug failures. Fighters will just simply dissapear or show up at hearings I guess.
novitsky was already laying down the groundwork for this last week saying the lower threshold for notification was gonna be increased.

corruption in plain sight

Depends what you consider a failed test. They have 2 terms: non negative (probably TUE), positive (when you don't have TUE). Jones is under TUE for turinabol, so is a non negative test always, so its not consider failed because he has TUE.

We don't even need to pray.
Lol, right?
Thoughts alone have sufficed for years of his career now.
Praying seems like it would be overkill.

not so. didnt jones just fight after failing a drugs test? he had banned substances in his body did he not?

Yep, he failed multiple drug tests this year. If VADA has the same relationship with the UFC that USADA does then I think they will just make up an excuse for why the positive test shouldn't count.

Back