Has Fox Sports banned Michael Bisping?

LOL Cruz just said Holloway has "cojones" for calling out Edgar.

Cheeky kent, that.

Bisping was always kind of a tasteless gatekeeper with no talent to be a champ, he doesnt have any idea on why that kid retired but he had to make a moronic comment

Perez retired after his win, and Bisping made a comment to the effect that he wasn't man enough for the sport. Cruz called him out for it and they got into a back and forth.

I thought it was a bad look for Bisping. I honestly would not be surprised if he doesn't comment on any more fights after that.

The fact that we are talking about what he said means Bisping has done his job. For that very reason, he'll be back.

The fact that we are talking about what he said means Bisping has done his job. For that very reason, he'll be back.

Sports analysts aren't supposed to say anything controversial, they just educate the viewers and break down the fights. I can't think of any football, basketball or baseball analysts making comments similar to what Bisping said.

Sports analysts aren't supposed to say anything controversial, they just educate the viewers and break down the fights. I can't think of any football, basketball or baseball analysts making comments similar to what Bisping said.

Charles Barkley. All the time.

Charles Barkley. All the time.

Ok, that's true. You have Kenny and Ernie to balance out Barkleys bs though lol. Also I wouldn't say TNT has the same sports broadcast credibility as fox, cbs, nbc or abc too.

No, the draw is not the commentating, the draw is the sport. When the commentators diminish and insult the sport thy get fired.

LOL He just backtracked and went into politically correct apology mode.

jesus christ whats next, crying and talking their feelings between fights

Ok, that's true. You have Kenny and Ernie to balance out Barkleys bs though lol. Also I wouldn't say TNT has the same sports broadcast credibility as fox, cbs, nbc or abc too.

inside the nba is the best show in sports and their emmys back it up

Karyn Bryant ( I think that's her name) looks 10x times better with the new hairstyle. Would

Anyone who was offended by that seriously needs to grow some cojones. If your skin is so thin that you can't take a comment like that, I'm not sure how you can function in the world.

Back