Has Fox Sports banned Michael Bisping?

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Because of his tasteless comments about Frankie Perez?

I don't live in America but we was getting live stream here on our BT Sport from the panel.

Since those comments, I haven't seen Cruz, Karyn and Bisping commentating on the fights at all. Not to mention, I went back to review what he said and the whole conversation between the three has been removed.

They don't usually go back to the booth during main card unless there's a long span of time between the co-main and main. Like a quick finish in the co-main.

........Can you tell us what he said?

I hope so. He's a total asshole. How can you make any kind of judgement on someone just because he doesn't want to fight anymore. what a tool.

Him and Dominick got into it - a bunch of bleaps on my live broadcast.

Too bad I walked out of the room right before that happened. I just saw Bisping mocking Perez's shout out to his mother.

He's an ass who likes to pretend he's better than he'll ever be.

........Can you tell us what he said?

Perez retired after his win, and Bisping made a comment to the effect that he wasn't man enough for the sport. Cruz called him out for it and they got into a back and forth.

I thought it was a bad look for Bisping. I honestly would not be surprised if he doesn't comment on any more fights after that.

They usually don't show the FS1 crew until the end of the prelims and main card. Sometimes they do cut to them as an intermission of sorts, but not always. They're probably trying to get this card finished sooner rather than later since it's Sunday night here.

Lol, Bisping isn't getting cut for being mean to someone no one's ever heard of.

They usually don't show the FS1 crew until the end of the prelims and main card. Sometimes they do cut to them as an intermission of sorts, but not always. They're probably trying to get this card finished sooner rather than later since it's Sunday night here.

Lol, Bisping isn't getting cut for being mean to someone no one's ever heard of.

He said taken off the air, not cut from the UFC:D

No, they're still sitting next to each other

I like his forced smile behind that desk, he's a huge douche but hey, gotta smile for the camera.

lol nothing he said warrants anything other than laughs.

I'm surprised Bis didn't just call Oliveira a ***** for giving up.

Lol, cruz just said to bisping "looks like perez might have made the right decision" after oliveria injury. Fuckngnlve you dom.

Back