Has Dana addressed the sterling situation ?

Even in this case they cant just strip him and put the title on the line on right after he won it, specially if he is out on injury that soon after the fight, doesnt matter if it was a DQ and fans are not happy, the guy won by the rules.

Just wondering , has Dana said anything about the sterling situation ?

Surely hes aware the guy is the most hated man on the roster , and a paper champ that will never be a fan favorite nor defend the strap .

Wonder if stripping him is on his mind ? Dana seems like the type that would pressure him into fighting sooner then later or strip him ...

Or he knows the rematch will do big numbers , due to all the hate for sterling .....

Has he commented at all ?

No... because champions get hurt and they get a chance to heal up...

Plus Yan needs time to learn the rules of the sport hes done almost 50 time professionally so hes less "confused"about the rules next time

Sandhagen is fighting TJ, but yes he should be the #1 contender

Just saw Rob Font has a 3 fight win steak and beat Moraes, so Font could fight Yan
Font has a fight upcoming with Garbrandt. If Cody wins that he could fight Yan as well.

Honestly if Aljo is going to sit out for 6 months, they should just make an interim title fight between Moraes/Yan, winner fights Sterling.

There is no need to hold up a division like when Conor won the belt from Eddie and trained for Mayweather, especially at a time when we have 5 T10 Bantamweights in their prime.

EDIT: Just saw Font beat Moraes so he should fight Yan, Sandhagen is fighting TJ in May.
You've probably been living under a rock. Font is fighting Cody next month. If they don't strip him, the winner of Cory/TJ should fight Yan for the interim title. If they do strip him, the winner should fight Yan for the title

Dana only cares about $$, not honor. I bet Dana wants this shit to fester for as long as it takes to get peak interest in the rematch. They've even been giving Sterling commentary gigs after this shit started, probably to shine more attention on the situation and milk it for all it's worth.

Sterling is going to be remembered as a rat for all eternity. The money matters more right now, but as he ages he's going to realize what a mistake he's made.

inb4 Sterling comically finishes Yan in the rematch or Yan loses the interim and Sterling destroys Sandhagen again

It seems pretty harsh to call a guy a rat just for being kneed illegally. If you're going to rag on someone, why not on the opponent who fouled him?

Never said that was the only reason. You forgot about the blatant acting and the defiant avoidance of a timely rematch.

the most hated on the roster is and always will be jon jones

no way. jones is a real point of sale, but he earned his titles multiple times by beating the best people in his division. algernon by contrast is the first champ ever to win a title by getting his ass kicked. people already rightfully hated him for that, but then he tried to duck the rematch with yan, and he goes around talking trash like he actually earned something. he thinks hes playing heel, but in reality everyone hates him. its not like colby, who has actual supporters, and earned respect from haters by going out on his shield. alho is a tissue paper champ. if he loses the rematch, the tidal wave of negativity will smash his soul. and no one believes he will win because the first fight was not competitive in any way.

inb4 Sterling comically finishes Yan in the rematch or Yan loses the interim and Sterling destroys Sandhagen again

Who said there was an interim, it should be rematch or bust. Or Sterling should be stripped.

I don't believe in interim bullshit, it means nothing. Aljo is having some pretty severe neck surgery that could possibly sideline him for years. Dana will see how long the recovery takes and then strip. Probably Yan and Sandhagen for the title.

I fully expect the ufc to strip him if they don’t have a fight scheduled by the end of July

Its not a Sterling situation, Its a Yan situation. He's the idiot who heard the ref clearly say Aljo was downed and decided to blast him with an illegal knee anyway.

Throw in the fact that Yan is an arrogant racist who harasses homeless people just cause they're black, Dana should be having a word with that little cretin, not Aljo.

Carry on hating on Aljo tho, the best BW champ in history.

<JRSmith40>

Its not a Sterling situation, Its a Yan situation. He's the idiot who heard the ref clearly say Aljo was downed and decided to blast him with an illegal knee anyway.

Throw in the fact that Yan is an arrogant racist who harasses homeless people just cause they're black, Dana should be having a word with that little cretin, not Aljo.

<JRSmith40>
diego-sanchez-2.jpg

When a posts so accurate you get hyped like prime Diego making weight

Never said that was the only reason. You forgot about the blatant acting and the defiant avoidance of a timely rematch.

To know for certain if he was acting, I'd have to get kneed in the head. The price is too high; I'd rather just give him the benefit of the doubt.

Personally, I have no objection to him getting neck surgery before he fights again. I wouldn't want him to have an excuse if he loses.

Who said there was an interim, it should be rematch or bust. Or Sterling should be stripped.

Who said there won't be an interim? It sounds like you're just projecting your opinion and hate for Sterling and not looking rationally at what is likely to occur.

Most likely there is going to be an interim title. They're not going to strip Sterling because he needed surgery. I'm not a fan of Sterling either per se, I'm neutral to him.

Who said there won't be an interim? It sounds like you're just projecting your opinion and hate for Sterling and not looking rationally at what is likely to occur.

Most likely there is going to be an interim title. They're not going to strip Sterling because he needed surgery. I'm not a fan of Sterling either per se, I'm neutral to him.

The only rational move for Yan is to wait until Sterling is ready to fight or demand he be stripped. Why would he fight for anything other than the title.

Theres no need to do anything, he will lose and be forgotten in no time.

<JRSmith40>

This.

Fucking idiots.

"Fuck STERLING!"

No, fuck you.

no way. jones is a real point of sale, but he earned his titles multiple times by beating the best people in his division. algernon by contrast is the first champ ever to win a title by getting his ass kicked. people already rightfully hated him for that, but then he tried to duck the rematch with yan, and he goes around talking trash like he actually earned something. he thinks hes playing heel, but in reality everyone hates him. its not like colby, who has actual supporters, and earned respect from haters by going out on his shield. alho is a tissue paper champ. if he loses the rematch, the tidal wave of negativity will smash his soul. and no one believes he will win because the first fight was not competitive in any way.

jon is hated cause he a ped cheater and is being a diva on twitter.

Back