Has Dana addressed the sterling situation ?

Jinx_AA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Just wondering , has Dana said anything about the sterling situation ?

Surely hes aware the guy is the most hated man on the roster , and a paper champ that will never be a fan favorite nor defend the strap .

Wonder if stripping him is on his mind ? Dana seems like the type that would pressure him into fighting sooner then later or strip him ...

Or he knows the rematch will do big numbers , due to all the hate for sterling .....

Has he commented at all ?

Sterling is so angry about this situation. He pretends like he doesnt care but im sure all the hate he gets daily is crushing him inside.

Honestly if Aljo is going to sit out for 6 months, they should just make an interim title fight between Moraes/Yan, winner fights Sterling.

There is no need to hold up a division like when Conor won the belt from Eddie and trained for Mayweather, especially at a time when we have 5 T10 Bantamweights in their prime.

EDIT: Just saw Font beat Moraes so he should fight Yan, Sandhagen is fighting TJ in May.

Last edited:
UFC can't set a precedent of stripping champions who win by DQ. Aljo carefully has said he'll fight Yan when he's done with this little surgery.

Honestly if Aljo is going to sit out for 6 months, they should just make an interim title fight between Moraes/Yan, winner fights Sterling.

There is no need to hold up a division like when Conor won the belt from Eddie and trained for Mayweather, especially at a time when we have 5 T10 Bantamweights in their prime.
Should an interim title fight not be between Cory and Petr? Why Moraes?

Dude Moraes has been knocked out I'm 3 of his last 4 fights. Sandhagen is next up so I'm guessing you mean Sandhagen vs Yan for the interim

Should an interim title fight not be between Cory and Petr? Why Moraes?
Sandhagen is fighting TJ, but yes he should be the #1 contender
Dude Moraes has been knocked out I'm 3 of his last 4 fights. Sandhagen is next up so I'm guessing you mean Sandhagen vs Yan for the interim
Just saw Rob Font has a 3 fight win steak and beat Moraes, so Font could fight Yan

Lmfao sterling the biggest troll in MMA history

{<jimmies}

Dana only cares about $$, not honor. I bet Dana wants this shit to fester for as long as it takes to get peak interest in the rematch. They've even been giving Sterling commentary gigs after this shit started, probably to shine more attention on the situation and milk it for all it's worth.

Sterling is going to be remembered as a rat for all eternity. The money matters more right now, but as he ages he's going to realize what a mistake he's made.

Just wondering , has Dana said anything about the sterling situation ?

Surely hes aware the guy is the most hated man on the roster , and a paper champ that will never be a fan favorite nor defend the strap .

Wonder if stripping him is on his mind ? Dana seems like the type that would pressure him into fighting sooner then later or strip him ...

Or he knows the rematch will do big numbers , due to all the hate for sterling .....

Has he commented at all ?

what else is there for dana to say aljo had surgury and will return later this year.

the most hated on the roster is and always will be jon jones

Aljos next fight will be a fight will be a fight night card to ensure no ppv points. And I'm sure as hell certain if his injury last longer than a year he will be stripped of the title and will have to run off at least 3-5 fight win streak against top competition to get another shot

Back