Has anyone here tried "The Strap" by Fizogen?

BAS_FAN

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I was watching the Randy Video that was posted in another thread and read up on The Strap. Saw the videos as well and it seems like something to give a try (maybe). I dont want to buy it and then ahve to re sell it cause it was a total waste of time and money (granted the resale value if these things on ebay is pretty good). It seems like such a crock of shit but could there be ANY truth to their claims? I know nothing about quantum physics....lol
What do you guys think?

fuck, i think my GF bought this for me....shouldnt have opened my big mouth
oh well, better set up the ebay auction early

i mean they say on the website "THE STRAP is simply the most powerful performance enhancement innovation in the history of mankind!"
how the hell can i fight that type of creative writing???

It looks as lame as though ion bracelet things.

dude, dont get that shit. quantum physics? they dont even know what the fuck that means, they just used it so that shit could sound high tech.

well unless my GF was joking, i think she bought it for me cause she knows i like anything that will get me stronger. Man, she is gunna feel like such a loser...ill make it look like im excited though. these things arent cheap either.....

BAS_FAN said:
well unless my GF was joking, i think she bought it for me cause she knows i like anything that will get me stronger. Man, she is gunna feel like such a loser...ill make it look like im excited though. these things arent cheap either.....

Did you give her the website? Otherwise you might a far different strap coming for a present...
lol

i dont tink she's have any idea where to get d-bol....she's a simple girl but she's seen too many feats of strength to get impressed easily.

Now I can channel my chi into my concentration curls.
Last time I did presses witht THE STRAP, TeH DRaGhON spoke to me.

WTF is up with people? Will they actually sell a single one of those things?

BAS_Fan,
I would venture a guess that this "strap" is phony, which seems to be the general concensus here but in the minute case that it is not, please let us know. Try some of those tests on your own and get back to us with the results. Who knows man, stranger thing have happened.

Thanks.

thats what i was thinking....what if the damn thing actually works?
I mean it sounds like a long shot but since no one here has actually tried it, there is a small chance it might do something. But man, thats a seriously long shot!

hey man, it might even help you with your dim mak techniques.

Noskill said:
WTF is up with people? Will they actually sell a single one of those things?

They'll sell a lot of those things. People are suckers for shit like that, I see SO MANY Q-ray bracelets, it's not even funny.

do the exact same test, only instead of a strap, hold a clothespin or a snapple cap or something. hold it hard. see what happens. AMAZING isn't it. Shit I could make some money selling snapple caps. this is called irradiation, not bioenergy feedback or whatever nonsense.

Urban said:
do the exact same test, only instead of a strap, hold a clothespin or a snapple cap or something. hold it hard. see what happens. AMAZING isn't it. Shit I could make some money selling snapple caps. this is called irradiation, not bioenergy feedback or whatever nonsense.
pls explain....im interested

Wow, well, I thought marketing scams couldn't get any worse. After seeing this thing, I can honestly say, I am really, really scared to see how much worse it'll get the remaining 60-80 years of my life.

*slaps Randy on the wrist* Shame on you! You KNOW people are going to buy whatever you say is helping keep you in shape!

Simply put, irradiation means tension present in a muscle will "spill over" to nearby muscles. The more stable your body is, the more force you can produce. For example, when performing a bench press, it is recommended that you tense as many muscles in your body as possible. Grip the bar as hard as you can, tense your buttocks, push your feet into the ground etc. this creates total body tension and greater irradiation.

Back