Has anyone done business with BrazilCombat.com?

UltimaMMA

Orange Belt
Reaction score
They have a girl's gi I'm interested in getting for my lady as an Xmas gift:

bc_gi_girls1.jpg

Are they legit?

I bought some shirts etc a while back, thought price and service was fine, that was until i checked my credit card transactions after i bought from them and found out some one had skimmed $350 off my c/c in small increments. cancelled card straight away. now fraud people dont tell you who scammed you but it doesnt take a genius to figure it out. it could have been hackers who got into their secure site or it could have been the dodgy clerk at brazilcombat who thought he might help himself to my details, in any case i have never ordered off them again.

I'd wear that gi, and I'd marry any girl I saw wearing it....well not any girl.

dudsy said:
I bought some shirts etc a while back, thought price and service was fine, that was until i checked my credit card transactions after i bought from them and found out some one had skimmed $350 off my c/c in small increments. cancelled card straight away. now fraud people dont tell you who scammed you but it doesnt take a genius to figure it out. it could have been hackers who got into their secure site or it could have been the dodgy clerk at brazilcombat who thought he might help himself to my details, in any case i have never ordered off them again.

wow it must have really got him mad cause this is his first post in a year of membership i think we struck a nerve

We used to work with BrazilCombat. They are a one man company run by a guy named Fabricio. It might be worth searching this forum's archives as there have been posts before.

dudsy said:
While I do appreciate this post, it will also steer me clear of Brazil Combat, do you have any other evidence? How do you know it was that company as opposed to any other company?

Anyone else that does get the gi, I'd love to hear a review.

Jamison,

Those Gis are manufactured by KF , so you cannot go wrong ...

RIOFIGHTWEAR said:
Jamison,

Those Gis are manufactured by KF , so you cannot go wrong ...
I though they looked Pretty solid. now I know. Thanks.

RIOFIGHTWEAR said:
KF also has their top of the line Gis called World Flags . They are all reinforced stitches with a thick collar , really thick and golden weave fabric. Those gis are not only top notch but very durable..

check them out :

http://www.riofightwear.com/product_info.php?cPath=48&products_id=396

http://www.riofightwear.com/product_info.php?cPath=48&products_id=395

If you like some of them we will hook you up...
Those are sharp! You always have lots of great gear on your site (and at the tournaments:). I'm waiting for Marcelo Garcia to come to our school again in January so I can buy one of his gi's :)

jamison said:
Those are sharp! You always have lots of great gear on your site (and at the tournaments:). I'm waiting for Marcelo Garcia to come to our school again in January so I can buy one of his gi's :)

Thanks Bro , we try to keep up the good work... :wink:

Wait for NEXT year then. Our Touney in Ithaca, NY it will be "Da tourney" . We are trying to get some key fighters just to "stop" over there. Plus the cash prize will be fair for all the weight divisions... Say hello to the Norhterneastern BJJs/Grapplers!

Back