Has anyone besides Sonnen said that Wanderlei avoided a drug test?

This is some f'ed up s but I think Wand is just going to be the epitome of a crippled drunk pathetic has been in like 7 years. Just the trajectory he's on.

Wand has some serious fat face going on in that video..

Wandy said he will do a piss and blood test and get his license by July 5th. If he presents a clean bill, then the story makes sense. Otherwise, well... that's the saddest end I've ever seen.

Wandy said he will do a piss and blood test and get his license by July 5th. If he presents a clean bill, then the story makes sense. Otherwise, well... that's the saddest end I've ever seen.

Yeah piss clean when the drugs are out of his system. :rolleyes:

Why bother submitting to random tests? Just refuse when you know you'll piss hot and take them when you're cycled off.

This is why you're an idiot. What people are saying is that Wanderlei is not fighting, made a video of "excuses," as to why he didn't get licensed, AND that Chael lied and everyone believes him. The only question here is which person is telling the truth about WHY Wanderlei didn't get licensed.
I realize this is a pretty complicated concept for someone as stupid as yourself to understand. But you could at least try.

And you are believing everything Chael says, and criticizing people who believe Wand for believing what he says, when you are doing the exact same thing. You simply love the taste of Chael's nuts.

Actually, I'm going by what the reputable MMAJunkie.com is reporting.

[URL="http://mmajunkie.com/2014/05/dana-white-wanderlei-silva-in-a-very-bad-position-with-the-ufc"http://mmajunkie.com/2014/05/dana-white-wanderlei-silva-in-a-very-bad-position-with-the-ufc] Dana White: Wanderlei Silva in a very bad position with the UFC[/URL]

Wanderlei Silva is “in a very bad position” with the UFC and is “done” when it comes to his fighting opportunity at UFC 175.

As to what happens with his career, UFC President Dana White today said, “I don’t know – we’ll see what happens. He’s going to have a hard time getting licensed again.”

White confirmed a report from Sonnen that the former PRIDE champion “ran” out of the gym and drove away in his car. He added Silva “then went MIA for a few days.”

I guess this all just one of Chael's lies?

Yeah piss clean when the drugs are out of his system. :rolleyes:

Why bother submitting to random tests? Just refuse when you know you'll piss hot and take them when you're cycled off.

That's why there's a commission. They'll decide if this was an honest mistake.

I myself have lived in places where I didn't speak the language that well, and I can understand someone being reluctant to sign something that may cost hundreds of thousands of $. In any case, if he's not cleared, I'll be disappointed to say the least. If he doesn't submit, I'll feel cheated as a (former) fan.

Nope

But Sonnen fans are dumb wwe fans so they don't care

95% jumped on his bandwagon AFTER 117

When he had to quit and beg Silva for mercy from the sub

mma fans especially sherdog cling to chaels nuts, so basically whatever he says is set in stone, ive asked this question ts from the get go and never got a solid answer glad its all cleared up now

Anyone that takes Sonnen's words for actual truth is a fool. Silva is definitely sketchy in this current situation and Chael is a proven liar in past situations. I don't believe either. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

If he was REALLY trying to get the fight set in stone, why couldn't he call his lawyer and have him come down to go over the papers? He may not have ran out, but he said he had to leave because it was the night of Barao's fight... It seems kind of weird because( im not 100% sure of course) do they even train together? And was it neccessary to leave just because Barao was fighting later on that night?And to say he's willing to give them a drug test when he gets back from Brasil? Sounds pretty sketchy. Dipping out to Brasil before a random drug test? that's how random drug tests go, so you can't just up and leave when you want and take the test when you want. I wanted to keep quiet until I heard the facts, but hearing what Wand had to say, he seems like he's trying to play the victim.

Last edited:
Anyone that takes Sonnen's words for actual truth is a fool. Silva is definitely sketchy in this current situation and Chael is a proven liar in past situations. I don't believe either. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

Are you trying to say that Wandelei will not be fighting because Chael lied and the commission believed him?

I'd recommend reading this article from MMAJunkie: http://mmajunkie.com/2014/05/dana-white-wanderlei-silva-in-a-very-bad-position-with-the-ufc

From the article:

White confirmed a report from Sonnen that the former PRIDE champion “ran” out of the gym and drove away in his car. He added Silva “then went MIA for a few days.”

Even thought Dana White also said pretty much the same exact thing as Chael....

wand got scared because sonnen easily took him down in jeans and sandals

Indeed. I think Sonnen's actually super smart and managed to score a lot of points in PR game. But... he's a master sh*t talker and and I've never seen Wandy run from anybody before. Still, this maybe a "where there's smoke there's fire" moment. As a fan, I think I owe Wandy the benefit of a doubt before I dismiss him as a fraud.

I think the only piece missing to this situation is a statement from the NSAC official that presented Silva with the random drug test.

Well any saying it all made up is a dumb ass. Cheal and Dana do lie a lot but when it comes to testing they might bend the truth a lil on things like this. But most of story going be true. Why didn't wanderlei take the test? Who knows, no lawyer? Can't read English? Maybe so but you can't leave thinking things are going be ok. People going speculate the worst of it why he didn't, But that is his own fault tho. He is a vet at this sport he knew what would happen if he didn't take the test.

Indeed. I think Sonnen's actually super smart and managed to score a lot of points in PR game. But... he's a master sh*t talker and and I've never seen Wandy run from anybody before. Still, this maybe a "where there's smoke there's fire" moment. As a fan, I think I owe Wandy the benefit of a doubt before I dismiss him as a fraud.

Me as well. I still don't get why Silva was getting tested when he hadn't even applied for a license. In any case, Silva may very well be avoiding this fight for some reason, but it's not because he fears Sonnen, as many have said. Make a list of all the scary motherfuckers Silva has faced in his career. Sonnen is nowhere near the top of said list.

Me as well. I still don't get why Silva was getting tested when he hadn't even applied for a license. In any case, Silva may very well be avoiding this fight for some reason, but it's not because he fears Sonnen, as many have said. Make a list of all the scary motherfuckers Silva has faced in his career. Sonnen is nowhere near the top of said list.

To the fear thing, I know: this the same guy who faced Crocop twice (back when he was a beast), Mark Hunt, Hendo twice, Quinton Jackson 3 times... Chael is scary but come-on!

Back