Has anyone besides Sonnen said that Wanderlei avoided a drug test?

Roaming Gnome

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It seems every news article only quotes Sonnen, so has anyone actually made that official? Dana? NSAC? Anybody not named Chael Sonnen?

He says people showed up and didn't have ID so he didn't want to give them piss and that he wanted his lawyer around before doing anything in english. Makes sense honestly. But then again Brazilians have a history of excuses so yeah

When? In the video? He didn't mention anything about a drug test when the guy showed up.

wandy-fail.gif

He says people showed up and didn't have ID so he didn't want to give them piss and that he wanted his lawyer around before doing anything in english. Makes sense honestly. But then again Brazilians have a history of excuses so yeah

Nope, he didn't say that at all.

Dana said the NSAC will have to decide Wand's fate. Not sure if he went into detail as to how it went down.

mma fans especially sherdog cling to chaels nuts, so basically whatever he says is set in stone, ive asked this question ts from the get go and never got a solid answer glad its all cleared up now

I wonder if that same guy with no ID showed up to tell Dana what happened, because I don't think Vitor has keys to UFC compound.

Nope, he didn't say that at all.

it's implied in this his comments and the fact his not denying what chael said obvious implies that approximately what happened. lol they would not have announced it on fox if it was total bs.

Stop doubting the reality, I mean the replacement match is already made that is a fact right.

it's implied in this his comments and the fact his not denying what chael said obvious implies that approximately what happened. lol they would not have announced it on fox if it was total bs.

Fox? Bs? Where have I heard this put together before.

If it wasn't a random drug test what was it?

NSAC just wanted him to sign a love letter?

mma fans especially sherdog cling to chaels nuts, so basically whatever he says is set in stone, ive asked this question ts from the get go and never got a solid answer glad its all cleared up now

So what you are saying is that Wanderlei is not fighting anymore and even made a video full of excuses because Chael lied and everyone believes him?

This has all come about because Chael Sonnen lied.

No, the initial reports were that Wand snuck out the back of his gym when NSAC tried to drug test him. This was from an "inside" source in Wand's gym. So obviously someone that doesn't like Wand (not that that means it's not true) but that is how the story went. Then Frontrowbrian started tweetin the same thing I believe.

UFC says none of what was being said was the fullstory and that Sonnen would deliver the full story on UFC Tonight. Sonnen said the exact same thing that was already being reported.

It's a fair point he's making in the video (if he's being honest), but why do you need ten cuts in a 2 and a half minute video of talking? Weirded me out.

So what you are saying is that Wanderlei is not fighting anymore and even made a video full of excuses because Chael lied and everyone believes him?

This has all come about because Chael Sonnen lied.

This is why you're an idiot. What people are saying is that Wanderlei is not fighting, made a video of "excuses," as to why he didn't get licensed, AND that Chael lied and everyone believes him. The only question here is which person is telling the truth about WHY Wanderlei didn't get licensed.
I realize this is a pretty complicated concept for someone as stupid as yourself to understand. But you could at least try.

And you are believing everything Chael says, and criticizing people who believe Wand for believing what he says, when you are doing the exact same thing. You simply love the taste of Chael's nuts.

Back