Has anyone been to a drive-thru since indoor seating bans?

I went to KFC today for dinner and there was no line. They pissed me off because they forgot to add one if my extra sides. Next time it's Popeyes.

FYI: Chipotle is doing free delivery through March.

Chipotle, eh? If you don’t get the covid-19, you’ll get the shits. Pick your poison.

Fast food establishments are some of the cleanest restaurants.
most people at a fast food joint make minimum wage, unless a supervisor is present, they don't give a damn about you, kinda hard to blame them

Fuck the big chains. Getting the occasional takeout from some of the great local joints, that really need support right now. Hoping they are still around after this whole thing blows over.

I went into an empty Taco Bell when everyone else was wasting gas in drive thru.

Fuck the big chains. Getting the occasional takeout from some of the great local joints, that really need support right now. Hoping they are still around after this whole thing blows over.

Yup, I went to my favorite local Mexican spot and grabbed food. I talked to the owners and they’re like they’re feeling 25-30% pinch. He said if this continues for 3 more weeks things will get bad for them.

I tried ordering Buffalo Wild Wings with Doordash and the guy brought Chipotle. Don't try getting a refund through Doordash because they want you to have a random ass employee at Buffalo Wild Wings call them up on your behalf and get the refund for you. Makes zero fucking sense. Luckily they were cool at Buffalo and were just like dude we're sorry these shitty ass delivery services suck, just come on by and we'll hook you up with your order and then some.

I got home and after I ate there was a ring at the door with the Doordash guy handing me a bag of Buffalo Wild Wings while begging me not to tell on him. I'm like whatever, thanks. I open the bag and half of the order is missing and the half that is there is half eaten.

I manage a pizza place. All we do is drive through at the moment. No cash, just accepting credit or debit.

most people at a fast food joint make minimum wage, unless a supervisor is present, they don't give a damn about you, kinda hard to blame them
There are ALWAYS supervisors and heath standards are mandatory to keep a fast food place open, as are gloves, sanitation, water temperture, all sorts of precautions that you don’t even think twice about at home.

Like, it’s not even close. You touch so much crap in your house, big chain franchises are cleaning their restaurants on an hourly basis in most cases.

once, because my girl HAD to eat before we went home, I felt like I was driving around a starving child. I’m twice her size, but dammit, girl was feeling some noms. To be fair I’m not a morning eater, and I don’t usually eat but one meal a day and snack here and there.

Fast food establishments are some of the cleanest restaurants.
I don't get you dork germaphobes who don't realize there are more germs in your dirty ass kitchen than your local mcdonalds.
Well

Not my kitchen

Is Burger King allowing people to sit indoors or is that banned too?

How long are the lines at some of these drive thrus?
I know for a fact that Chic-fil-A has lines wrapped around your entire state!
You'll be a grandpa before you even reach the order window.

Who's eaten fast food this week?
How long are the lines?

I get a large coffee at McDonalds every morning on the way to work. No lines

I got Chik-fil-A once for lunch, longer than normal line.

I went to In n Out the other day and the line was long. They snaked the line in the parking lot but surprisingly, the wait wasn't too long. They stuck out the credit card machine to slot my card in to pay then drove to the second window to pick up the food.

I don't think I've eaten out in over a week now, and I would much rather not. You never know who is infected and can contaminate your food, I specially wouldn't trust the ethics of a fast food place out of all places.

Same here. I still was grabbing things on the go but i stopped as of this past weekend.

Well

Not my kitchen
You’re wiping and disinefecting your surfaces, refrigerator/microwave handles, pantry doorknobs, your stove, sending your dishes through hi-temperature washes with Ecolab approved sanitizer? Your walls, electrical sockets, toaster, refrigerator are all clean?
And you’re doing this every 4 hours at the absolute maximum?
Im impressed!

Chipotle, eh? If you don’t get the covid-19, you’ll get the shits. Pick your poison.

That's the same with me and Chipotle btw. I can eat Taco Bell (shredded chicken) but if I eat Chiptotle (especially the carnitas) I get the shits.

I got take out pizza once but at this point I'm just trying to avoid everything until I start running super low on food. But I still get mail and Amazon packages delivered all the time so I'm not really sure I'm completely avoiding any germs and virus.

Went to go try n get some raisin canes chicken yesterday. Line was honestly 3 blocks.

I've only seen lines at CVS and Whole Foods but I think it's because they were limiting the amount of people in the store at once. Most of the fast food and regular restaurants deliver here so that's what most people are doing if they order food.

Back