Has anyone been to a drive-thru since indoor seating bans?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Is Burger King allowing people to sit indoors or is that banned too?

How long are the lines at some of these drive thrus?
I know for a fact that Chic-fil-A has lines wrapped around your entire state!
You'll be a grandpa before you even reach the order window.

Who's eaten fast food this week?
How long are the lines?

Went to McDonald’s for a soda yesterday, no line.

I know for a fact that Chic-fil-A has lines wrapped around your entire state.

How long are the lines?

TMlQX5O.jpg

Where do you live?

Nah. I was tempted to go to Del Taco but I don’t trust fast food right now. Plus, I had a stomach virus a couple weeks back that rocked my soul.

I don't think I've eaten out in over a week now, and I would much rather not. You never know who is infected and can contaminate your food, I specially wouldn't trust the ethics of a fast food place out of all places.

I don't think I've eaten out in over a week now, and I would much rather not. You never know who is infected and can contaminate your food, I specially wouldn't trust the ethics of a fast food place out of all places.
Fast food establishments are some of the cleanest restaurants.
I don't get you dork germaphobes who don't realize there are more germs in your dirty ass kitchen than your local mcdonalds.

I was debating with the missus which was more risky.......getting food delivered to your door or going to the supermarket.

All the places I've gone have been open, but the chairs are put up on the tables and the seating area is blocked off. Strictly get in, get your food, get out.

Fast food establishments are some of the cleanest restaurants.
I don't get you dork germaphobes who don't realize there are more germs in your dirty ass kitchen than your local mcdonalds.
Whoa whoa whoa buddy, my kitchen gets wiped and moped everyday, don't project your lack of hygiene on me.

Also I worked at a fast food restaurant, I've seen guys picked up patties that felt on the floor put in the grill for a bit then serve to you.

Went to chick fil a this morning for that egg white grilled chicken breakfast sandwich. It was delicious, and we were the only car in the drive though. I was very surprised.

Just got back with some take out pizzas.

The In N Out near me is slammed. It’s that and Starbucks drive-thrus that are the busiest. I’ve been craving some good sushi and beer but my to go places are all to go’s.

I had Inn N Out probably 4 nights a week for the last month. I work (tax accounting), I study, I get Inn N Out. Pretty much been my routine for a little while now. The line is still long too.

Whoa whoa whoa buddy, my kitchen gets wiped and moped everyday, don't project your lack of hygiene on me.

Also I worked at a fast food restaurant, I've seen guys picked up patties that felt on the floor put in the grill for a bit then serve to you.
you think "wiping" and "mopping" make your kitchen sanitary?
hahahaha
ahahahhaahaha

Drove by KFC and carls jr on my way to in and out. Each had 2 or 3 cars while in amd out was a 22 minute wait.

I went to KFC today for dinner and there was no line. They pissed me off because they forgot to add one if my extra sides. Next time it's Popeyes.

FYI: Chipotle is doing free delivery through March.

Last edited:

I know for a fact that Chic-fil-A has lines wrapped around your entire state!

How long are the lines?
Went to a panda Express. Short line. Employee was cute but she wore rubber gloves which for some odd reason I found to be a turnoff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back