Has anderson silva ever faced a good striker?

prove it? Love that you actually put when he wants to be LOL so I guess when he got starched against Mazvidal he just didn’t want to be that good that night.

The thing is you can only go on someone’s resume and nothing Till or Gastulem have done will backup your erroneous claims. For crying out loud Gas has 1 KO his entire career and built a resume beating up guys at the end of their career.

I didn’t know people were this stupid, you should be on display at a museum
you'll be alright lil guy, silva is obviously your idol so theres no changing your mind.

you'll be alright lil guy, silva is obviously your idol so theres no changing your mind.

Lol well you’re going to need a lot more than Till and Gas to change anyone’s mind but we get it you lack brain function

• Vitor was very good and very dangerous. He was KO-ing pretty much everyone he fought until he faced Anderson
  • Rich Franklin was considered a quite good striker for his era. Anderson made him look like an amateur...twice
  • Hendo was never the best technical striker, but had dynamite fists and was a very good fighter when he faced Anderson. He'd just given Rampage all he could handle for 5 rounds in a LHW title fight. And he'd beaten Vitor and Wand in Pride not too long before that. And he finished Fedor just a couple of years later
  • Nate "Ask Tyron Woodley if I'm a good striker" Marquadt
While Anderson fought a lot of grapplers, he definitely faced some quality strikers--certainly more than Chuck Liddell faced as a champ.

Anderson made Franklin look like an amateur from the clinch. In striking range he wasnt that comfortable.

Marquardt got outboxed by Yushin Okami. If we consider him a good striker, lets consider Yushin so as well

How old is Izzy? 31? He fought a striker in his mid 40's after a million high-level kickboxing matches.

Vitor wasn't the best. Vitor was a beast in the early days of non-testing, but went on a very long hit and miss streak. Silva destroyed Franklin twice, who at the time was the best MW in the world. Then destroyed Hendo, who was a double champ in Pride. I can keep naming names but it doesn't really matter if you didn't know the magnitude of the competition he was facing a the time.

I respect Franklin but he was never the best MW in the world.
Lol ls ridiculous how easy Americans buy the UFC hype. Franklin defended his belt against Quarry and Loiseau and you buy that qualifies him as the best

Wow I didn't know that. I guess those pesky little Japanese cans must just be prime Andy's kryptonite

QArYawe.gif

The likes don’t lie

Back