Has a fighter ever handled a loss worse than Wilder?

Before he ended up knocking out the Pacman, JMM literally wrote a book which title was "I beat you, Manny Pacquiao".

That's quite some serious bitterness.

i didn’t think you meant that literally.

But shit. That’s true!

jIT8yR.gif

Technically this was before it was a loss, Tyson just didn't handle anything well: wins, losses, headbutts.

That was something different - a lunatic acting on impulses right in the moment.

But Wilder had time to reflect upon his loss, yet his self-denial has been going on TILL THIS DAY!

Yeah, that til this day interview was the worst thing I ever saw in my life. The delivery made him look like the type of cartoon characters who are in place to make other cartoon characters seem less ridiculous, that's how Zapp Brannigan would have delivered that speech, he was talking about a pretty serious issue which makes it worse, trying to go viral and shit ugh

Technically this was before it was a loss, Tyson just didn't handle anything well: wins, losses, headbutts.
Tyson took his later losses pretty well, I'd say. Remember how everyone was giving him all sorts of credit for how he conducted himself in the aftermath of the Lewis fight?

Freda Foreman...? Like, one of his daughters is named Georgetta. Freda is the only one whose name I know off the top, because of her boxing career, but the rest have normal first names.
Well serves me right for trusting Joe Rogan. But damn just searched now he has 12 kids now.

Maybe he knows he has nothing in his locker to be make him able to beat Fury and that knowledge has broken his confidence.

Well serves me right for trusting Joe Rogan. But damn just searched now he has 12 kids now.
Doggone it, Joe Rogan. I was somehow disappointed that it wasn't the daughter with the name like his own that fought. Just would have looked better on the marquee.

Doggone it, Joe Rogan. I was somehow disappointed that it wasn't the daughter with the name like his own that fought. Just would have looked better on the marquee.
Georgetta Foreman is actually a tv producer rn.
But damn, there's 6 George Foremans rn lol.

Freda Foreman...? Like, one of his daughters is named Georgetta. Freda is the only one whose name I know off the top, because of her boxing career, but the rest have normal first names.

I think she committed suicide sometime last year.

Tyson took his later losses pretty well, I'd say. Remember how everyone was giving him all sorts of credit for how he conducted himself in the aftermath of the Lewis fight?

he didn’t conduct himself particularly well before the Lewis fight though did he! Didn’t he bite him on the leg? I remember the initial face off long before the fight as well. Tyson literally just jumped him as soon a he walked in stage, then tried to blame Lewis’s team. It was Funny as fck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back