Has a fighter ever handled a loss worse than Wilder?

jIT8yR.gif

George Foreman had a very similar meltdown. After he got KTFO by Ali, he claimed that he was poisoned, he got distracted by a friend cheering for Ali, that the rope was too loose, etc.

Then he went on to do stupid one V five exhibition bouts against bums to prove that he was still the KO king and could not knock some of them out while getting mocked by Ali.

Then he retired and found God

Idoubt Wilder will find peace in God like Foreman did lol
The ropes did look loose.

George Foreman had a very similar meltdown. After he got KTFO by Ali, he claimed that he was poisoned, he got distracted by a friend cheering for Ali, that the rope was too loose, etc.

Then he went on to do stupid one V five exhibition bouts against bums to prove that he was still the KO king and could not knock some of them out while getting mocked by Ali.

It was the loss to Jimmy Young where Foreman really lost it.

Maybe for you a good boxer should be only undefeated boxer, then, sorry, Ali too had been defeated.
George Foreman get his tittles by defeating 29 y.o Frazier not over the hill pre retirement boxer.
Foreman had won also his 2nd fight with then 32 y.o Frazier.
45 y.o Foreman defeated 27 y.o Moorer.

Getting mocked? Lol, only undefeated boxer is able to box according to majority fans in forums.:D

Foreman had balls to fight vs prime Frazier and if Ali there is measure and others are nobodies, then. Frazier and Shavers were boxers that had gave him toughtest fights in his life. This out of retirement shadow of Ali vs Holmes in 1980 th I hope we will not evalue?
I can imagine Frazier and Foreman from 70 ies in the ring with plenty of current TOP HW boxers.

Still in denial

R3 saying shes still undefeated after hiding for 6 months contemplating suicide

Not a boxer but Paulo Costa is really making a fool of himself right now.

it was one of the worst title challenges ever! what’s he said?
He said he was injured before the fight, called Adesanya a human trash and asked Dana for an immediate rematch. Imagine asking for a rematch after such a one-sided ass whooping.

Maybe for you a good boxer should be only undefeated boxer, then, sorry, Ali too had been defeated.
George Foreman get his tittles by defeating 29 y.o Frazier not over the hill pre retirement boxer.
Foreman had won also his 2nd fight with then 32 y.o Frazier.
45 y.o Foreman defeated 27 y.o Moorer.

Getting mocked? Lol, only undefeated boxer is able to box according to majority fans in forums.:D

Foreman had balls to fight vs prime Frazier and if Ali there is measure and others are nobodies, then. Frazier and Shavers were boxers that had gave him toughtest fights in his life. This out of retirement shadow of Ali vs Holmes in 1980 th I hope we will not evalue?
I can imagine Frazier and Foreman from 70 ies in the ring with plenty of current TOP HW boxers.

I don't think you understood my post. I actually think you quoted a wrong person or if English is not your first language then no worries.

I never said only a good boxer is an undefeated boxer. I actually have no idea what you were talking about.

Also, I was only stating facts based on Foreman's autobiography. I was not talking about him being mocked by the fans in this forum. He was getting mocked by Ali during the exhibition.

This is the first part of the video series, Ali was a commentator for the fight. He was mocking Foreman during this exhibition.

People seriously need to read more to learn about the rise and fall of each fighter. For you I suggest Muhammad Ali by Thomas Hauser and By George by George Foreman himself.

Well, from one point Foreman had no success vs Ali in a tittle fight.
From another point, Foreman had realatively "easy" fights vs Frazier and Ali had his most difficult fights vs Frazier and Shavers.

Definitely most likely for you still is criteria : champ or not valuable boxer.
Foreman had dealt with Frazier by taking less damages than Ali in his fights vs Frazier.
Does this make Foreman less valuable just because he had lost vs Ali?

Otherwise we might judge fight Norton vs Ali and score our cards for this said fight and also equally judge Ali for this fight vs Holmes in 1980 th.

I hope no one thinks that in such condition is advisable to fight, but still.
And if one had a licence, he is eliglible to be judged by fans.
Holmes mocked up Ali and impressively defeated him.

More than this, Foreman was able to fight when he was 45 y.o.

So where there were differences between Ali and Foreman if fights vs Frazier?
Foreman did not allowed Frazier to close distance and to start work like he managed to do with Ali.
Therefore Foreman was capable to defeat Frazier despite he was assumed as slow boxer etc.

Me doesn't likes that ppl undervalue Foreman.

So where there were differences between Ali and Foreman if fights vs Frazier?
Foreman did not allowed Frazier to close distance and to start work like he managed to do with Ali.
Therefore Foreman was capable to defeat Frazier despite he was assumed as slow boxer etc.

Me doesn't likes that ppl undervalue Foreman.

I still don't think you understood my post correctly. If you think I was shitting on Foreman you were wrong. I was making a comparison between the downfall of Foreman and the downfall of Wilder. Not sure what point you are trying to make. I don't really disagree with any of your point. I just pointed out that you misunderstood and misrepresented my post.

I am sure if you go back and re read my posts you will understand that you took it the wrong way. Have a good day sir. /Tip Fedora/

He said he was injured before the fight, called Adesanya a human trash and asked Dana for an immediate rematch. Imagine asking for a rematch after such a one-sided ass whooping.

As much as I favoured Izzy in the fight, he embarrassed himself. Too scared to get countered, it was one of the worst title challenges I can remember. He needs to have a serious word with himself

That man is very weird and self absorbed.
He name his five sons George and his only daughter Georgette. The only way to differentiate is by middle name. They must hate him.

That man is very weird and self absorbed.
He name his five sons George and his only daughter Georgette. The only way to differentiate is by middle name. They must hate him.
Freda Foreman...? Like, one of his daughters is named Georgetta. Freda is the only one whose name I know off the top, because of her boxing career, but the rest have normal first names.

Back