• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Harrison Butker: Doxed, Slandered and Calls to be Canceled for having Christian Views

There is still time for Rasheed Rice to do something else in the offseason.
Rashee Rice’s thing has been done ad nauseam in pro sports. We’re talking new grounds here.

He didn't harm anyone or demand that anyone be forced to do something they don't want to do. But lefitsts are narcissist authoritarians who cannot stand the expression of unapproved views. So they called for his ruination and set him up to be assaulted or killed by crazies through doxxing. Is normal.

Yes do the liberal thing. Hyper exaggerate everything to try to prove a point you don't have. It's the only way know how to debate or argue.
Yes, do the conservative thing, say something without actually saying anything when someone pushes back on the points that you plucked out of your rear or hurt feelings.<36>

Yet men commit suicide at 4 times the rate women do.

agreed, and the nobody ever talks about it. men are probably under diagnosed and women over diagnosed. women attempt more but it's probably a cry for help, while men just want out.

Younger people are have much higher rates of depression currently for a variety of reasons.

cost of living is probably a big part but so is the emptiness of modern life for the younger crowd, especially for women who for generations were taught that copying men will give them happiness. it doesn't.

The only Indoctrination we see today is left wing beliefs being forced down our thought. You can choose to be religious and no one will care if you aren’t, however you aren’t allowed to be against left wing beliefs. The left are the biggest hypocrites

Here's a transcript of the whole speech for anyone interested. There's definitely plenty of weird shit in it. He talks about everything from COVID, to Biden, birth control/IVF/surrogacy, and of course, tells a bunch of women that just spent 4 years and thousands of dollars on degrees, that they don't need a career and belong at home.

It's also pretty damn tone deaf when he's talking about how his wife chose to be a homemaker, while conveniently leaving out that their family has the slight advantage of him being a multi-millionaire.

https://www.ncregister.com/news/harrison-butker-speech-at-benedictine

Just read the whole thing. So he’s one of those catholics that wants to go back to pre-Vatican II days with traditional Latin mass and all that crap. Now this dude’s bizarre take makes sense.

I was baptized Catholic as a baby, went to Mass every Sunday with my parents for 18 years, and did kindergarten to grade 12 in a Catholic school but I never had any exposure to people like him. In fact I wasn’t aware those people existed until I learned about 15 or so years ago that Mel Gibson was one of them. I assume he’d consider me in my youth to be some piece of shit weekend warrior fake Catholic or something. And I’m sure he’d look at me today and just straight up call me an apostate since I had my children baptized Presbyterian.

Are the nuns that helped found the college looking for something to be upset about too?

"The sisters of Mount St. Scholastica do not believe that Harrison Butker’s comments in his 2024 Benedictine College commencement address represent the Catholic, Benedictine, liberal arts college that our founders envisioned and in which we have been so invested.

Instead of promoting unity in our church, our nation, and the world, his comments seem to have fostered division. One of our concerns was the assertion that being a homemaker is the highest calling for a woman. We sisters have dedicated our lives to God and God’s people, including the many women whom we have taught and influenced during the past 160 years. These women have made a tremendous difference in the world in their roles as wives and mothers and through their God-given gifts in leadership, scholarship, and their careers.

Our community has taught young women and men not just how to be “homemakers” in a limited sense, but rather how to make a Gospel-centered, compassionate home within themselves where they can welcome others as Christ, empowering them to be the best versions of themselves. We reject a narrow definition of what it means to be Catholic. We are faithful members of the Catholic Church who embrace and promote the values of the Gospel, St. Benedict, and Vatican II and the teachings of Pope Francis.

We want to be known as an inclusive, welcoming community, embracing Benedictine values that have endured for more than 1500 years and have spread through every continent and nation. We believe those values are the core of Benedictine College.

We thank all who are supportive of our Mount community and the values we hold. With St. Benedict, we pray, “Let us prefer nothing whatever to Christ, and may he lead us all together to life everlasting."
Which part are they complaining about here?

What do you mean? They're criticizing his speech. They released this in response to what he said.
I was just saying it didn't appear that they did anything other than offer a blanket statement in response to what he said.

Unlike everyone complaining about it here who seems to be mostly butt hurt about how he praised his wife for staying home with their kids.

I thought this comment was interesting though:

Our community has taught young women and men not just how to be “homemakers” in a limited sense, but rather how to make a Gospel-centered, compassionate home within themselves where they can welcome others as Christ, empowering them to be the best versions of themselves.

Nobody was putting limits on anyone, but encouraging them to be the best versions of themselves. Sometimes that might mean being a stay-at-home mom (or dad in some cases).

anyone who plays with a butthole needs some mental attention..... sucking dick well everyone deserves to do that

C’mon man, how can you do your kicker dirty like that?
I don't really care what Butker said. He has the right to believe whatever he wants, it doesn't bother me. His speech is in the public so it's fair for people to state their own opinions about it. However to say he was doxxed when the information is already public is disingenuous.

I don't really care what Butker said. He has the right to believe whatever he wants, it doesn't bother me. His speech is in the public so it's fair for people to state their own opinions about it. However to say he was doxxed when the information is already public is disingenuous.
I’m just breaking them a little.

Reactions: LMP
I was just saying it didn't appear that they did anything other than offer a blanket statement in response to what he said.

Unlike everyone complaining about it here who seems to be mostly butt hurt about how he praised his wife for staying home with their kids.

I thought this comment was interesting though:

Nobody was putting limits on anyone, but encouraging them to be the best versions of themselves. Sometimes that might mean being a stay-at-home mom (or dad in some cases).

Really? They literally said "The sisters of Mount St. Scholastica do not believe that Harrison Butker’s comments in his 2024 Benedictine College commencement address represent the Catholic, Benedictine, liberal arts college that our founders envisioned and in which we have been so invested."

Then listed exactly what parts of his speech they had a problem with.

Are they just looking for something to be upset about?

so did hitler did when he did speeches hyping up genocide. a standing ovation doesn't mean shit.....my god, this is such a retarded point....you bring shame to coleman by saying unfathomably retarded shit with a username like that.....
Coleman would probably agree with Fedor and this NFL kicker that women belong in the Kitchen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back