• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Harrison Butker: Doxed, Slandered and Calls to be Canceled for having Christian Views

The saddest thing about this to me is that any human being could possibly think a career would be more rewarding than raising kids. That just blows my mind honestly, there's literally not a single career on the planet that's more important than raising children well, loving them deeply, appreciating them and turning them into good human beings.

Why is that sad to you?

You can't fathom somebody not wanting kids? I have two myself, including a 3 month old. How you can not fathom that somebody wouldn't want to deal with raising kids is fucking wild. This shit ain't for everybody and it drastically changes you life. And it's most certainly not all positive. Do you actually have kids you fucking unhinged weirdo?

I'd be stunned if you ever found a willing woman to have sex with you.

I sent her to work and I took care of the house and kids.

That’s right!!!
I think we’re at a point in time where it’s finally ok for men to have Sugar momma’s.

I told my wife that once she graduated from OT school that I’m gonna be a house husband and kick it with the kids while we eat Dino nuggets all day, lol!

Which is why it's fucking stupid this story blew up in the first place

It's small college too.. That has doubled its enrollment over the years. There's place for messages like this. And when you see the retards our huge University Campuses are shitting out...

And say what you will, the Left's demonization of the traditional family unit has had severe negative impacts in several areas of the country.

My wife (now X...lol) stayed home with our twins until they hit Kindergarden. It was tough financially, but we both felt it was worth it. And I'm not religious. She wanted to do it.

The Left needs to fuck off with its negative stigma of staying home while raising kids as some sort of failure.

I don't see anybody on the left saying that staying at home with the kids is some sort of failure.

However, what is rampant through this entire thread is the chuds acting like they can't fathom people who value their careers over having children lol. The guy we are talking about just went to a college graduation and gave a speech about his wife staying at home lmao.

You guys have cognitive dissonance like nobody else on planet earth.

Speaking of doxing, didn’t the NYPD dox Mayor Bill De Blasio’s daughter to threaten him to comply with their wishes? I’m guessing they aren’t exactly a bunch of liberals.

Both sides do this stuff. Anyone pretending their side doesn’t is just in denial.

All the people rustled over this are soft af. If they actually gave a shit they’d be equally if not more pissed at the dozens of players who are domestic abusers lol.

This is why we stand.
My god this man knows.

Reek still out there running routes but god forbid my mans Buttner wants a nuclear family with a strong masculine presence.

My god this man knows.

Reek still out there running routes but god forbid my mans Buttner wants a nuclear family with a strong masculine presence.

You guys are unreal.

"Why aren't people totally upset about a totally unrelated thing?"

Nobody thinks that shit is okay lmao. You dipshits realize that probably 99% of these woman beaters agree with the Butker, right?

Not to mention you idiots support a rapist running for president.

I said it above, but the cognitive dissonance is wild.

You guys are unreal.

Nobody thinks that shit is okay lmao. You dipshits realize that probably 99% of these woman beaters agree with the Butker, right?

Which rapist do I support?

Why is masculinity so offensive to you?

Which rapist do I support?

Why is masculinity so offensive to you?

Who is offended by "masculinity" lmao? The conservative idea of masculinity is being a fucking crybaby on the Internet.

Obvious Trump support is obvious.

Also, what does a woman beater have to do with some crazy religious fuck? Tyreek is gonna be out there scoring TDs just like Butker is gonna be out there kicking FGs. People in here acting like the NFL trying to cancel this fucking clown when they couldn't give a flying fuck. Kaepernick would still be playing too if he didn't suck donkey dick. If Pacman Jones isn't getting cancelled for getting arrested 25,000 times, I think these guys are safe lmao.

You guys are unreal.

You'd be surprised how many women would agree that having and raising kids is more important to them than their career. I'm willing to bet its more than 75%.

And Who's going to remember you after your gone? The corporation you worked for? Or the family you helped create and raise?

lol...

You'd be surprised how many women would agree that having and raising kids is more important to them than their career. I'm willing to bet its more than 75%.

And Who's going to remember you after your gone? The corporation you worked for? Or the family you helped create and raise?

lol...

I wouldn't be surprised at all? Of course there are plenty of women that feel that way. That isn't the issue here, the issue is that people in this thread can't fathom the fact that somebody else may feel differently about it.

Then there is the christo-fascist crowd like Butker who are bat shit crazy.

I wouldn't be surprised at all? Of course there are plenty of women that feel that way. That isn't the issue here, the issue is that people in this thread can't fathom the fact that somebody else may feel differently about it.

Then there is the christo-fascist crowd like Butker who are bat shit crazy.
<Ellaria01>

Some people can't handle adulthood let alone being responsible for raising another human being.

<Ellaria01>

Some people can't handle adulthood let alone being responsible for raising another human being.

You're absolutely right. So why are the right wingers trying to ban contraceptives and abortions lmao?

Hmmm.....

You're absolutely right. So why are the right wingers trying to ban contraceptives and abortions lmao?

Hmmm.....
All right-wingers aren't.

Why are "left-wingers" whining about an NFL kicker praising his wife's decision to be a stay-at-home mom?

Why are "left-wingers" whining about an NFL kicker praising his wife's decision to be a stay-at-home mom?

Because he's giving a speech to a bunch of women that just graduated and got their degrees because they want to work?

"Yea I know you just worked your ass off for this degree, but you should consider going to work in the kitchen, because it made my wife happy."

Are you seriously asking why this rubbed people the wrong way?

"All right wingers" aren't lol. Well yea, generally that's how virtually everything works on both sides of the political aisle. Trump just spent an entire day on damage control after saying they were "looking" at what to do with Plan B yesterday lol. He literally did a complete 180 from yesterday when he realized it pissed a bunch of people off.

This dishonest argument style is so boring. Obviously no one has or would criticize him praising his wife's decision to be a stay-at-home mom. You know what the argument is about. Take a position or don't, but you don't add anything with that shit.

Hmmm.....

I am a Right Winger, and I am all for abortions. In fact, I think mothers should be able to abort their kids regardless of their age.

I am a Right Winger, and I am all for abortions. In fact, I think mothers should be able to abort their kids regardless of their age.

You are what happens when abortions diddly-
-do-don't work 🤷‍♂️

Back